Page 1315 of 1377 FirstFirst ... 3158151215126513051313131413151316131713251365 ... LastLast
Results 13,141 to 13,150 of 13769

Thread: Waist | Hip | BCL | Tailbone

Account Closed by Member Request
    Type
    2a/2b/F/iii

Default Re: waist to tailbone

Sorry Bat! I somehow missed your comment! Thank you!

Length
    Buzz/Buzz/term
    Type
    1c/2a/C/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful Mystery View Post
    Sorry Bat! I somehow missed your comment! Thank you!
    That's alright! No worries

Length
    Chin/Hip/TBL
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii

Death-Within-Me your hair is looking so beautiful! How often do you trim?
    Thank you! I'm averaging it out to twice a year for now and it's working so far.
    I just had a trim in February.

Took a break last year and cut my hair to BSL.

Now its at waist again, hoping to grow more

RD

Hey Everyone,

The last time I posted on this thread was in 2020, when I had hip-length hair.

I did manage to grow my hair past tailbone length, which was amazing and hard at the same time (I managed to get to mid-butt length). However, due to what happened in the last couple of years, I wasn't able to get any trims, and my ends got pretty thin. as of today, I am starting my waist to tailbone length again and hoping to keep its thickness throughout the journey.

Currently, my hair is sitting just on my waistline (mainly because I'm short, lol) after cutting 11 inches of hair. I cant wait to make this journey with all of you.

Type
    2a/2b/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by AnyaWK View Post
    Took a break last year and cut my hair to BSL.

Now its at waist again, hoping to grow more
    Quote Originally Posted by BethiBerries View Post
    Hey Everyone,

I did manage to grow my hair past tailbone length, which was amazing and hard at the same time (I managed to get to mid-butt length). However, due to what happened in the last couple of years, I wasn't able to get any trims, and my ends got pretty thin. as of today, I am starting my waist to tailbone length again and hoping to keep its thickness throughout the journey.

Currently, my hair is sitting just on my waistline (mainly because I'm short, lol) after cutting 11 inches of hair. I cant wait to make this journey with all of you.
    Welcome to the thread!

Type
    2b/2c/C/ii/iii

Hi everyone!

I just called waist so I’m ready to join you all here. This is the longest my hair has ever been
    Growing from waist to TB will take me approximately 18 months. Hoping to hit hip sometime this fall.

I’m happy to be here!
    Hi, we are in the same boat then! My hair is the longest it's ever been now, and I'm hoping to reach hip sometime in the fall, before 2024 in any case.
    NECK SL APL MBL WAIST HIP TBL CLASSIC
    Wishing for sparkly Ficcare Unicorns: Large or medium Superstars

Type
    2b/2c/C/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by BethiBerries View Post
    Hey Everyone,

Well, I imagine you have super hemline now and a good basis for fast growth without many trims! I had a huge shed in 2020 after a "mystery illness" and my hair got so much thinner that I kept cutting it for a while. I think my much thinner ends are still due to that. But I always kind of wanted to see what fairy tale ends wood look like on me and never had them due to my thick hair, but now I can get them if I don't trim! So there's a silver lining there. My hair is not quite as thick as it used to be (see my braid siggie photo) but that is actually better for making buns. I can now manage a Nautilus of sorts at 33" hair. And the thinner ends are easier to wrap into the bun.
    NECK SL APL MBL WAIST HIP TBL CLASSIC
    Wishing for sparkly Ficcare Unicorns: Large or medium Superstars

Type
    2a/2b/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Joliebaby View Post
    Hi, we are in the same boat then! My hair is the longest it's ever been now, and I'm hoping to reach hip sometime in the fall, before 2024 in any case.
    Yay! A growing buddy!

Length
    0.5"/27"/???
    Type
    1b/1c/F/ii

So many beautiful length pictures!

I've booked in for a trim on Thursday, I yet again cannot get meaningfully past TBL due to the inconvenience/enjoying my hair down. It's annoying me all the time so snip snip! I'll still be in this thread maybe forever at this stage, I aim to lose just a few inches. I'll enjoy growing vicariously through all the progress photos
    Last trim 20th Jun 2023.
    Buzz-SL[17"]-APL[20"]- BSL[25"]-WL[28"]-HL[31"]-TBL[34"]-CL[38"]
    Buzz 2018- 35"/TBL 2023