Page 1305 of 1305 FirstFirst ... 305805120512551295130313041305
Results 13,041 to 13,049 of 13049

Thread: Armpit | Midback

Lullaby of Obliteration
    Length
    Buzz/Buzz/Chin

Default Re: Armpit | Midback

Mine must be low too like cbl is about 18 inches from hairline to ends but apl for me is 23inches it's the longest distance milestone on my body about equal from bald to chin

The journey continues Eastbound&Down's Avatar
    Length
    Chin/BSL/Hip+
    Type
    2c/F/M/iii

My longest layer is about halfway through my bra strap stretched, and my shortest layer is at collarbone. I’m considering maintaining at waist to slowly trim out the bulk of the layers before I move one to hip and beyond.

Length
    Pixie/APL/Hip
    Type
    1a/1b/F/i

Not all of my hair has caught up, but maybe a 3rd or a 4th of my hairs are solidly at midback; I noticed today because I wore a black cami and noticed I couldn't see my back lol. I'm calling it now! I'm at midback. Even when braided, a portion of my tassel hits the same mark.

I'm really short so only 12-13 inches or so, and I'll be at waist! This next milestone will be the Real challenge.

I measured my hair for the first time, it's a little tricky to do on your own! I took my tape measure to my widow's peak area and down my back and came up with about 25.5 inches (64ish cm) long. I just started a new spreadsheet to put this information in and I'm excited to see the change in data over time

Length
    APL/MBL/WL
    Type
    2a/2b/M/ii

I don't measure mine that way, I go by body markers, and mine looks it's back to BSL/MBL again, so it probably won't be long until it's back at waist length again and time for another trim (though if I do it myself, I'm going back to the ponytail method, instead of the double braid method, since the latter was a bit more lopsided than the former). I don't record any of this in any book, since I prefer to keep track of it in my head (the only thing I track on paper is my water intake, which I use free printables for so that I can recycle them at the end of the month and print out a new one).
    Keeper of the Royal Order of Playful Kitties
    No trimming 2024: 11 July - 31 Dec
    APL - MBL - WL

Length
    chin/WL/hip
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii

I had my hair cut in August, so I am here again after many years. Happy to be here my hemline is very healthy now. Onwards to BSL

patchoulilove

Type
    1c/F/i/ii

Realized today that I'm at APL in the back, so checking in! I did a trim a while ago and was aiming for APL but accidentally went a bit shorter.

The journey continues Eastbound&Down's Avatar
    Length
    Chin/BSL/Hip+
    Type
    2c/F/M/iii

Considered cutting my hair back to APL where my shortest layer is but decided to just cut in bange instead. It satisfied the "I want to cut it!" feeling and my length survived. Win-win
    CL~SL~APL~BSL~WL~HL~TBL~maybe CL
    Mini goals: BSL braid ~ WL braid ~ HL braid ~ Crown braid

Length
    1/16/24
    Type
    1c/2a/M/ii

Measured mine today (with a bit of difficulty!) at it came to around 26 inches, which surprised me, I assumed it was around early 20s. Beginning to creep up on mid-back if I hold it straight!