Page 13 of 94 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Thread: Self-made hairtoy SWAP!

The Naughty Mess says.... Seeshami's Avatar
    Length
    4/51.5/Until
    Type
    1a/1b/M/ii/iii

Default Re: Self-made hairtoy SWAP!

The only reason I managed so much in so little time was because I got to sit down and have a few hours on nothing but beading. My new "temporary" manager isn't letting me forget I have a life and he's putting priority on keeping me sane.

The naughty mess says, "I plead innocent!"
    Should have kept your snaggles off the keyboard and plead the 5th.

Length
    27/42/Term?
    Type
    2a/2b/M/C/iii

I won't be off the mark like Seeshami either, Quiixi! I have a bunch of things currently being worked on (or rather, I will when my damn back spasms stop), not to mention that I'm in the middle of my last semester of law school, so I don't expect to send off my package for a while - quite possibly not until after exams are done, depending on how I do with finishing presents for family and whatnot. Need to finish the slippers I made for my mother's birthday, not to mention the alterations I need to make on a sweater I gave her, and the stuffed critters I made for my nephew still need to have their faces sewn on, and my other nephew's birthday is next month, so I have another critter to make. I'm still trying to decide what I'm making him - I'm leaning towards a bear, but I have this impulse to make a moose (my younger nephew gets North American critters, while the elder gets African animals).

I'm only just starting to plot what I'll make for my giftee...I'll be thinking a lot about this while I'm laid up!
    Lady Blaze Sweetsong of the Swift Arrow and the Law Scroll, Priestess of the Divine Flame in the Order of Long-Haired Knights, with her service dog Sir Foofus

Type
    2c/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Seeshami View Post
    ... My new "temporary" manager isn't letting me forget I have a life and he's putting priority on keeping me sane.

Hahahahahhhhaaaaa! Keeping time has past. Now he should just try to keep you safe! Don't worry, though... you're just the *right* kind of loco.
    It is what it is. You are what you it. There are no mistakes. - Tom Robbins

The Naughty Mess says.... Seeshami's Avatar
    Length
    4/51.5/Until
    Type
    1a/1b/M/ii/iii

He most certainly is. He is working very hard on teaching me it's not okay to put work first second and third and my life fourth. I really appreciate him and I am making him ear muffs so that is my current craft

The naughty mess says, "I plead innocent!"
    Should have kept your snaggles off the keyboard and plead the 5th.

Type
    2c/M/ii/iii

I need to send out a few PM's here and there, and I'm noticing full boxes! Chatty bunch, aren't we?! Please make a little time to clear some space, because you never know who has some questions for you.

Type
    1c/2a/F/ii

Yay, I'm in! Once I get the chance to think on it, I'll get my wish list up!

Oh, and I've made a couple tutorials on making lovely, floofy tiered skirts for whoever may be interested. Should I post those here, or on an off-topic board, since it's technically not hair related?

THIS IS GONNA BE AWESOME!!!!!!!
    Just a crazy craftaholic! ^_~ http://craftaholicadventures.blogspot.com/
    Longest: Classic. Shortest: Chin length. Currently: Waist.

Type
    2c/M/ii/iii

I say post them here, because there seems to be quite a few of us who would be interested, and then if you wanted to, there is a sewing thread that could probably use a dose of floofy skirt tute!

Length
    CBL/Hip/Term
    Type
    1a/F/i

I have one item nearly done for my giftee! Just a couple finishing touches and I'll be one item down....a lot more to go. hehe.
    *Lady Nyx, Possessor of The bewhytchd Lens*

Length
    8 in/41/45 +
    Type
    2b/2c/C/ii/iii

Masquarade over, I have a couple of puppy dates (maning, the lady who makes the gorgeous masks has 2 little dogs that get along with our kids so well we offered to dog sit and take them to the park! Gosh soooo cute and fluffy they jumped in the car and wanted to come home with us!) but that's it so it's tooling time! I started preparing the leather today, I'm learning to do new stuff with heating and leather hardening so I'm hoping I can do lighter hair slides that are stiffer.

I have A LOT of things to work with, giftee turned out to be really perfect so I'm super exited! I'm bugging DH for some patterns at his work, he gets a huge discount being the boss. I have wooden dowels, I just need to pick up the wood burning tool XD.

Lady Ligeia of the Wandering Oleander in the order of the Long Hair Knights

Long tea-time for hair neko_kawaii's Avatar
    Thats the temperature - not the speed limit.
    Length
    12 in/58.5/term
    Type
    2a/F/ii

Sketches done! I'm so excited. Going to crank out these baby pants so I can turn these sketches into wearable objects!

58.5 in, 2a, F, ii (3 in)
    Lady Kawaii-In-The-Garden the Terminally Curious of the Order of the Long Haired Knights
    Mod hat off. Mod hat on. Don't make me wear the mod hat, it messes up my hair. *grin*