Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: No Trim 2024 Mini 3 Month Challenge Part 4 of 4

Type
    1c/F/i/ii

Default Re: No Trim 2024 Mini 3 Month Challenge Part 4 of 4

Me too! Did a big trim maybe a month ago, so I definitely won't need another for a good while!

I'm joining this challenge, will not be making even eye contact with the hair scissors in these months.

Lullaby of Obliteration
    Length
    Buzz/Buzz/Chin

thanks for joining! I'm thinking of putting my clippers away where my lazy butt is too lazy to find them but I use it to trim my face instead of buying one especially for it cause I'm cheap

Quote Originally Posted by Bat View Post
    thanks for joining! I'm thinking of putting my clippers away where my lazy butt is too lazy to find them but I use it to trim my face instead of buying one especially for it cause I'm cheap
    Tbh my hair scissors are in a pretty reachable place. But I rely on my long hair inspiration boards on social media sites to demotivate me from trimming too early, it seems to have worked pretty well so far. I’m cheering you on Bat!!! Good luck!

Lullaby of Obliteration
    Length
    Buzz/Buzz/Chin

Quote Originally Posted by gghh View Post
    Tbh my hair scissors are in a pretty reachable place. But I rely on my long hair inspiration boards on social media sites to demotivate me from trimming too early, it seems to have worked pretty well so far. I’m cheering you on Bat!!! Good luck!
    I wish that worked for me but unfortunately not
    Thanks though

Length
    Hip/BCL/Metal
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Bat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gghh View Post
    Not that I have ever had a problem with over-cutting my hair, but my natural solution to this has always been to never teach myself how to cut my own hair. That way, I will never run the risk of prohibiting myself from growing it longer by cutting it too much, because I will always have to bother with asking my mom to do it, or, as I have to do right now with the style I am maintaining, going to a hairdresser.

I didn't even mean to grow out my hair right now, but that extra effort of having to go to the hairdresser has kept me from having a haircut for 10 months now (even though I want one!).
    Ósnjallr maðr hyggsk munu ey lifa, ef hann við víg varask;
    en elli gefr hánum engi frið, þótt hánum geirar gefi.

Instagram | Last.fm | Folk band | Acoustic metal duo | My links

The journey continues Eastbound&Down's Avatar
    Length
    Chin/BSL/Hip+
    Type
    2c/F/M/iii

Cut in bangs and now I’m ready to put the rest of it up and forget about it for the next couple months.

Lullaby of Obliteration
    Length
    Buzz/Buzz/Chin

Quote Originally Posted by Ylva View Post
    Not that I have ever had a problem with over-cutting my hair, but my natural solution to this has always been to never teach myself how to cut my own hair. That way, I will never run the risk of prohibiting myself from growing it longer by cutting it too much, because I will always have to bother with asking my mom to do it, or, as I have to do right now with the style I am maintaining, going to a hairdresser.

I didn't even mean to grow out my hair right now, but that extra effort of having to go to the hairdresser has kept me from having a haircut for 10 months now (even though I want one!).
    Good solution unfortunately for me I know how to cut hair xD

Type
    1c/F/i/ii

This is not in keeping with the spirit of the challenge, but if it doesn't start until the 10th I technically didn't cheat...

Cut some layers using the ponytail-on-top-of-head method today. I prefer no layers when my hair is longer but I don't have much natural taper at my current length and it was going a little triangular when wavy. Hopefully the layers will give it a nicer shape. Currently I have my hair in two rope braids so I'll find out tomorrow.

Now I promise, I'm putting the scissors down until the end of the year!

Length
    SL/BSL/Waist
    Type
    2b/M/ii

Sometimes I envy you, Ylva
    I had to trim my hair again. Today so I'm still be able to participate in the challenge.
    Sadly my hair looked worse and worse over past few weeks. Blunt cut really doesn't work.... it was just hanging lifelessy without any wave definition.
    I'm back to minimal layering on the ends and still at BSL.
    Hopefully I will manage 3 months without reaching for scissors
    Den som väntar på något gott väntar aldrig för länge.

Lady Sheala the Conjurer of the Empress Tree in the Order of Long Haired Knights