Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your natural hair and eye color what do you wish it was?

Type
    1c/2a/M/ii

Default Re: What is your natural hair and eye color what do you wish it was?

Okay is all dark hair called brunette? Is there any kind of an actual term for hair that isn't actually black, but dark enough that pretty much everyone will describe it as black? Or is it just called dark dark dark dark dark dark dark..... brown. Because that's what my hair is. Very dark brown eyes too.
    My choice though. would be to have hair actually darker then the blackest abyss ... and irises redder than the most delicious apple, purest blood, or the most thorny rose. A perpetual country sunset or nuclear bomb within my orbital sockets.

some out of the way corner of the universe
    Type
    1c/M/ii

Edit: Oops, I have replied to this thread already.
    Last edited by tekla; February 23rd, 2021 at 05:37 PM.
    CL//SL//APL//MBL//WL

My hair is a dark ash blonde and I simply wish it was a shade or two lighter while staying cool toned (on photos with long hair the ends are light enough, but warm toned). Eyes are grey with some blue and green and I like that colour.

Length
    APL/TBL/???
    Type
    1b/F/ii

My eyes are grey-blue and I have dark brown hair.. Green eyes are stunning and I like the intensity of brown eyes, but my current eye color just suits me. I would love to have natural red hair. Platinum blonde would be fun to experiment with color and without bleach but plain blonde does not suit me at all.

Length
    BSL/Hip/TBL+
    Type
    2a/2b/M/ii/iii

I’m a darkish brunette with dark brown eyes and pale skin. When I was younger I really wanted to be blonde but now I like my coloring as it is.

The journey continues Eastbound&Down's Avatar
    Length
    Chin/WL/Hip+
    Type
    2c/F/M/iii

I have blue eyes and lightish brown hair. I like my eyes and wouldn't change them, but I would love red or strawberry blonde hair if I could choose any color.
    CL(14")~SL(15")~APL(20")~BSL(24")~WL(27")~HL(30")~TBL(34")

Length
    1 In/20 in/34 in
    Type
    2b/M/ii/iii

My hair is naturally brown with red and blonde tinges. (Blond at the scalp, used to be white as a kid) and my eyes are grey. I love red hair and blue or green eyes so much! If I could only change one I would change my hair colour, I'd love to naturally have red hair (Black Widow red) but I am happy with my eye colour

i have medium brown hair and warm brown eyes, but as a kid i used to wish i had soft ash blonde hair and gray eyes.

Length
    15/40/tbd
    Type
    2c/F/ii

As a terribly romantic and imaginative kid, I wanted nothing more than “masses of rich auburn-red hair” - preferably tumbling in unruly curls down my back - and “dusky violet” eyes.

Length
    APL/40/48
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by baanoo View Post
    As a terribly romantic and imaginative kid, I wanted nothing more than “masses of rich auburn-red hair” - preferably tumbling in unruly curls down my back - and “dusky violet” eyes.
    I imagined my eyes to be icy blue, but other than that, I wanted the exact same thing