Page 12 of 1376 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422621125121012 ... LastLast

Thread: Waist | Hip | BCL | Tailbone

Relentless Reenactor Fiferstone's Avatar
    Length
    18/38/40
    Type
    1a/F/ii

Default Re: waist to tailbone

At waist, inching toward tailbone (It's about 2 inches away when wet, and 3 inches away when dry).

Length
    28/40/...
    Type
    1a/F/i

Actually, my hair seems to be growing faster since it hit waist. That could be just related to my totally strange growing habits, but still...

I keep it up 99% of the time during the day and every night in a braid to one side. I probably just didn't notice it edging downwards since it's never really down anymore unless I'm washing it. It just brushes my hipbones when dry..probably a touch longer when wet.

Other than that bun I posted earlier in this thread, there aren't a lot of styles that work well for me right now. It seems that it's just too long to work anymore - but I'm certainly NOT complaining!!!!! I'm going to research the longer hair groups - classic and beyond - and see if I can convert some of those styles to waist-tailbone length.

The week between washes seemed to be great for my ends, but my scalp wasn't happy (headaches too!). The 2-3 days between washes makes my head better, but I'm noticing my ends are a little dry, in spite of the oil. I think I'll do what some of the others here have said and try scalp-washes. I'm also waiting (im)patiently for my orris root powder to try Nanny Pauline's recipes.

Good luck ladies (and gents?) - we'll make it to tailbone soon!!
    Lady Nox of the Spiraling Heavens in the Order of the Long Haired Knights
    LHC: the few....the proud....the vaguely creepy
    my hair photos

Length
    14/Fgrtp/Term?
    Type
    1b/F/ii/iii

I just saw this thread pop up for the first time in a while, and it reminded me that I've actually made it to tailbone! It rather took me by surprise.

Length
    Waist/Hip/?
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii

I'm at about waist right now headed toward tailbone as well. I'm HOPING to make it there in about a year, maybe a little more. Not sure how fast my hair grows yet, I need to keep track of that. I'm just going to let it grow to tailbone, and then leave it there a while to thicken the hemline. Might go for classic after that, not sure yet.

Length
    pixie/41''/term?
    Type
    2c/C/iii

Anyone know if there's a thread for tailbone to classic?
    http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=14846&dateline=121016  5357 Spot the difference?

Length
    38 in/45 in/knees
    Type
    1c/M/ii

It seemed like it was waist length forever...I just forgot about measuring and BAM...on day I thought I better measure and there it was..35" and to the tailbone...sorta crack level (sorry)...my goal is knee length around 56" so only 21" more to go...

Type
    2a/F/M/i/ii

I'm on this one too. I'm a couple of inches below waist at 34" but not quite at belt length yet. I'm new to LHC so I'm just starting to play with CO and oiling. My ends are thin and dry too though so I hope it helps. I don't want to trim but I might have to.

Banned
    Length
    Buzz/buzz/waist
    Type
    1a/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by swanns View Post
    Anyone know if there's a thread for tailbone to classic?
    Not right off hand, you'll have to do a search for it and see if it comes up.

Length
    21"/39"/44"
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii/iii

My hair is solidly waist now, even when it's very curly. By the end of 2009 I'm hoping to reach BCL (which is hip curly), and within the year realize my goal - somewhere between tailbone and classic. What I have now, 34.5", is hip length on me (stretched), I can't wait for January 2010! (Although it sounds scary, 2010 )

Soft hair that is nice to sit on - now I'm bragging!

Length
    23/30/41
    Type
    1c/M/ii

The mean thing is that I have such a long body that I'm only just at waist with 35 inches. I'm always really jealous when I read that other people have waist-length hair with 30 inches. I think tailbone for me (my goal) is about 40 inches whcih should take about another year.