Page 115 of 115 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115
Results 1,141 to 1,143 of 1143

Thread: Hairstyles for working out, exercising and sports

Type
    1c/F/i/ii

Default Re: Hairstyles for working out, exercising and sports

For outdoor activities I wear a scrunchie bun and the hair is covered with a tube scarf as well. (I used to wear a nautilus with bobby pins, but it wasn´t as secure as a scrunchie bun and I have a feeling that bobby pins could have been blamed for some damage as well.)

For indoor exercise it depends on what style I´m wearing that day - but since I mostly wear a top spock bun or a french braid these days, I don´t have any problems with them not staying in place or being in the way if I lie on a yoga mat.

Length
    Hip/Ftl/Knee
    Type
    1a/M/i/ii

It depends on the activity.
    Jogging/running a braided spidermom´s bun is fine, without a braid too. I prefer braids when they´re more clean.
    More ¨moving¨ activities low braids.
    Honestly if I can re-do my hair calmly I prefer in case to re-do a bun than having braids.

hello all, i m a boy with long hair and will have to tied it very high up on top of my head for dance class, kinda sport,
    so i'm looking for help or advice also i wish i could not do a hair bun, i asked the teacher so im not forced to do a bun like girls, but i have to wear a hairstyle very high up on top of head, can be any but not necessary bun so .
    thanks you for advice if you have any