Page 113 of 123 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1225

Thread: The hair dream/nightmare thread

Length
    APL/FTL/TERM
    Type
    1b/M/C/ii/iii

Default Re: The hair dream/nightmare thread

Last night I dreamed that my hair reached 100cm by the end of 2022.
    I’m currently 92cm (by August 2nd), it will be a bit far-fetching since it’s the end of August now.
    Let’s will my racers to go faster into BEAST MODE.
    107cm 1b/C/10.2cm Fingercomb/Bun/Water-only No-Trim/Elastic/Heat
    [Youtube][Instagram][Fun with Flowers][Shed Hair Hand-tie Project][ABC Hairstyle Challenge]

I dreamed that I was at a family party, reunion style with hundreds of people, something kinda dressy like a wedding. My mother dared me to cut my hair to chin length, and for some reason it was in front of everyone, and not a dare but a demand my entire family was very mad at me that I wouldn’t follow through, like I was ruining the party my family is very sweet and supportive in reality, and would never behave this way… If I could analyze, I believe this probably represents my own inner turmoil of thinking how awesome it would be to cut out all the bleach damage in one go
    Maintaining 31” HL last bleach nov 2020 final goal is HL virgin hair by 6/2025 for my 40th

Length
    Short/50/Term
    Type
    1a/1b/M/iii

So last night I had a nightmare, I don't remember much but it kind of traumatized me. In the dream the night before I had recived a wooden comb from someone (don't remember their face) with black hair at a gathering in a very non-American mansion (East Asian maybe?). The next morning I was sitting on a stool, very high off the ground (Maybe 6 ft/1.8M?) and I had a maid or someone combing my hair with that comb. They suddenly yelled my name and showed me my hair, which was turning into blood, I looked in the mirror and hair/blood was falling out of my scalp and onto the floor, getting blood everwhere. I was completely bald, generally I don't see my own face in dreams but it was really hyperrealistic which was very erie. Whoever it was combing my hair started burning the comb in a fireplace, started yelling in a different language to the other maids and everything went black and I woke up. 1/10 would not recommend.
    Last edited by BVU; October 18th, 2022 at 08:54 AM. Reason: Fixed measurment translation
    Material Girling my way to longer hair.

Lady Nakime, Keeper of the Haired-Companions. Order of the Long Haired Knights.

Length
    APL/FTL/TERM
    Type
    1b/M/C/ii/iii

I dreamed that I somehow cut my hair short last night, I woke up feeling betrayed.
    107cm 1b/C/10.2cm Fingercomb/Bun/Water-only No-Trim/Elastic/Heat
    [Youtube][Instagram][Fun with Flowers][Shed Hair Hand-tie Project][ABC Hairstyle Challenge]

Length
    18"/34"/45"
    Type
    1b/M/ii

My grandfather (who is now dead but was quite the joker when he was alive) told me that if I wanted to get my hair to grow, I had to pull on it. Then he tied my ends in a bungee cord and attached it to the bathroom door handle and shut the door really fast (like you would for a loose tooth). It didn't hurt and my hair ended up my goal length. He told me to keep that trick a secret or everybody would be doing it.
    Thinking Long Hair Thoughts

Length
    Short/50/Term
    Type
    1a/1b/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by ArtOfNoot View Post
    My grandfather (who is now dead but was quite the joker when he was alive) told me that if I wanted to get my hair to grow, I had to pull on it. Then he tied my ends in a bungee cord and attached it to the bathroom door handle and shut the door really fast (like you would for a loose tooth). It didn't hurt and my hair ended up my goal length. He told me to keep that trick a secret or everybody would be doing it.
    That is pure dream logic right there, sometimes ill pull on my skin and hair in dreams to make it grow. If only I could do that in real life lol
    Material Girling my way to longer hair.

Lady Nakime, Keeper of the Haired-Companions. Order of the Long Haired Knights.

Like one of those "growing hair" dolls, lol.
    Putting it in my signature because I have to say it so often:
    Do what works for your hair, not what other people say is "right" or "wrong." If it works for you, it's not wrong. If it doesn't work for you, it's not right.

Length
    chin/BSL/Floor
    Type
    2b/2c/F/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by ArtOfNoot View Post
    Man, that would be such an amazing party trick as well 😂

Length
    18"/34"/45"
    Type
    1b/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post
    Like one of those "growing hair" dolls, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ArienEllariel View Post
    Man, that would be such an amazing party trick as well ��
    Exactly haha
    Thinking Long Hair Thoughts

I once dreamed that my hair changed texture and broke off in large chunks.