Page 1125 of 1304 FirstFirst ... 12562510251075111511231124112511261127113511751225 ... LastLast
Results 11,241 to 11,250 of 13035

Thread: Armpit | Midback

Default Re: from APL to BSL come grow with me!

Quote Originally Posted by LongHairM View Post
    I haven't been active for about 5 montha now. I'm just trying to forget about my hair I am at BSL when my hair is wet. I'm waiting to call it when my hair is dry because my hair is wavy and thus shrinks a lot when dry. I suppose I will hit BSL around feburary.

How is everyone doing? How far are you from BSL and what is your plan for your hair?
    I think I will just let my hair grow to hip length without trimming and continue from there.
    Welcome back how much does your hair shrink when dry?
    I think I'm here til about June next year unless my hair has an epic summer growth spurt. I'd like to go to waist I think just as I've never been that long before

Length
    12/15/24-25
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii

Here's about eight months of growth! Cheating a little bit because the picture in March was taken after I diffused my hair which causes a little bit more shrinking than airdrying which is what I had done for the picture on the right. Still very happy with the progress! I'm juuuust about ready to graduate to the BSL to waist group but I think I will wait it out until the end of the year. It's tricky with the curls.

My last haircut was November 12, 2018 so I've made it one year! I'm probably going to get a small trim in December but that'll probably be it for another year.
    CBL done! APL done!! Onto BSL! Slowly but surely!

Length
    15/31/44
    Type
    1c/2a/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by kph12 View Post
    Here's about eight months of growth! Cheating a little bit because the picture in March was taken after I diffused my hair which causes a little bit more shrinking than airdrying which is what I had done for the picture on the right. Still very happy with the progress! I'm juuuust about ready to graduate to the BSL to waist group but I think I will wait it out until the end of the year. It's tricky with the curls.

My last haircut was November 12, 2018 so I've made it one year! I'm probably going to get a small trim in December but that'll probably be it for another year.
    Amazing! Very beautiful and good growing progress! Almost congrats! I love the curls
    16.APL.BSL.WL.Hip.33.34.35.36.37.
    BCL.39.TB.41.42.43.CL.45.46....55.Knee

Quote Originally Posted by kph12 View Post

You have beautiful curls and that's a massive difference in 8 months!

Length
    ChL/BSL/TBL
    Type
    2b/2c/F/M/ii

Length progress. Sorry i have used the flash of my camera, because it's super cloudy outside and the quality of the pic would be awful.

ChL-SL-APL-BSL-MBL-WL-HBL-TBL ........

"When it rains, everything grows..."

Length
    15/31/44
    Type
    1c/2a/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Stray_mind View Post
    Length progress. Sorry i have used the flash of my camera, because it's super cloudy outside and the quality of the pic would be awful.

Nice progress! You're not too far off! Nice waves too, I'm curious to see how your pattern evolves when growing longer!
    16.APL.BSL.WL.Hip.33.34.35.36.37.
    BCL.39.TB.41.42.43.CL.45.46....55.Knee

Length
    SL/APL/Hip
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by lapushka View Post
    That is awesome. Why not call it? I would.
    Because I wear my hair natural 95% of the time and it feels like cheating since I don't see the length in the mirror everyday

Quote Originally Posted by MissMuse View Post
    Welcome back how much does your hair shrink when dry?
    I think I'm here til about June next year unless my hair has an epic summer growth spurt. I'd like to go to waist I think just as I've never been that long before
    aww thank you! I think my hair shrinks about 6 cm when dry. Wishing you good luck and hoping you'll get that growth spurt!

kph12 your hair grew so much! it looks beautiful

Stray_mind your hair seems so much wavier since I last saw it

Length
    ChL/BSL/TBL
    Type
    2b/2c/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Waveurly View Post
    Nice progress! You're not too far off! Nice waves too, I'm curious to see how your pattern evolves when growing longer!
    Thank you. Well, my waves are very inconsistent. They are Never the same with each wash, even if i use the exact same routine. I gave up on trying to tame my hair already, i keep it up 99% of the time either way.
    Quote Originally Posted by LongHairM View Post
    Because I wear my hair natural 95% of the time and it feels like cheating since I don't see the length in the mirror everyday

aww thank you! I think my hair shrinks about 6 cm when dry. Wishing you good luck and hoping you'll get that growth spurt!

kph12 your hair grew so much! it looks beautiful

Stray_mind your hair seems so much wavier since I last saw it
    It did become more wavy as it got longer.

ChL-SL-APL-BSL-MBL-WL-HBL-TBL ........

"When it rains, everything grows..."

Length
    APL/BSL/WL
    Type
    3b/3c/M/ii

I am joining this thread again - my hair has just reached APL.

Do your guys' bra straps move at all? I hope mine will always be in the same place. It's at least 4 inches to BSL. I should get there in July 2020 at the earliest.

Last trim: September 2023
    BSL

...My vanity’s a mess... desisparkles's Avatar
    Length
    20/45 CL/Thigh
    Type
    2b/2c/F/ii

Star I would put my robe's sash (you could use ribbon or even a soft tape measure) directly under the boobage area and wrap around to mark as bra strap length - I read that on here when I was checking to see if I was.

eta: that's if you are measuring bsl as the bottom part of the strap.
    Last edited by desisparkles; November 19th, 2019 at 08:09 PM.
    Super fine and delicate
    Dye & heat free circa 2017
    Senna has turned my silvers to gold - give me all the metals