Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: What does your hair look like in your driver's license (or alternative ID) photo?

Length
    12/30"/38 "
    Type
    1b/1c/F/ii

Default Re: What does your hair look like in your driver's license (or alternative ID) photo?

I refuse to look at my license photo,

Length
    32/38.5/44
    Type
    1b/M/ii/iii

Default Re: What does your hair look like in your driver's license (or alternative ID) photo?

I completely forgot I was going to have my picture taken that day, so it was the day before wash day and kinda greasy. Luckily that didn’t really show up on camera haha

Southwest/New England/Deep South/Appalachia
    Length
    42/42/42
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii

I recently had to get a new driver's license photo taken because I moved states. The hair is still safely contained under a headscarf ( ;

Length
    SL/MBL/HL
    Type
    2c/F/ii

I worry that people will think I stole my passport - the photo is of me when I was 30 lbs heavier, did not wear glasses, and had short grey brown hair slicked back in a sort of James Stewart look. Now my hair is mid-back-length and dyed black, not to mention my face looks quite different in general due to age and weight changes.

Length
    15/40/tbd
    Type
    2c/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Outmoded View Post
    I worry that people will think I stole my passport - the photo is of me when I was 30 lbs heavier, did not wear glasses, and had short grey brown hair slicked back in a sort of James Stewart look. Now my hair is mid-back-length and dyed black, not to mention my face looks quite different in general due to age and weight changes.
    I suspect that happens quite often, given how infrequently passports need to be renewed (not sure about Ireland but in the US it’s only one every ten years - a lot can change in a decade…)

Length
    chin/BSL/Floor
    Type
    2b/2c/F/ii/iii

Lol like I'm bald. I had it slicked back at the time and in a bun.

Length
    SL/WL-HL/CL
    Type
    1b/M/iii

Horrible. It's long, but since you can't wear bangs for this types of photos, I had to divide my bangs into a middle part and swipe each part to the side (to appear like a regular middle part without bangs). I ended up looking like Dwight.

Length
    42/42/42
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii

I renewed my passport this past week. (Joke's on me: the old one wouldn't have expired till mid-February, but I should have done it last calendar year. The cost went up by a whole $30 in January!) When I went into the post office to get my new photo taken, the mail lady complimented me on my headscarf : )

Learn more. Know less. foreveryours's Avatar
    Length
    ./72"/KNEE+
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by shelomit View Post
    I renewed my passport this past week. (Joke's on me: the old one wouldn't have expired till mid-February, but I should have done it last calendar year. The cost went up by a whole $30 in January!) When I went into the post office to get my new photo taken, the mail lady complimented me on my headscarf : )
    I had to take mine off fro my December photo before the price went up!
    scalp > SL > MBL > TBL > FTL > KNEE > KNEE+

Length
    42/42/42
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by foreveryours View Post
    I had to take mine off fro my December photo before the price went up!
    Huzzah for sneaking under the wire! They let you keep a headcovering on for the passport photo if you bring a written declaration that you wear it for religious reasons. I have my headscarf on in all of my ID photos, including the old passport. Some states are much pissier about it than others for drivers' licenses : P For my most recent license photo (MA) they didn't even ask.