Page 1069 of 1376 FirstFirst ... 695699691019105910671068106910701071107911191169 ... LastLast
Results 10,681 to 10,690 of 13753

Thread: Waist | Hip | BCL | Tailbone

Type
    2a/2b/F/ii

Default Re: waist to tailbone

I'm calling tailbone length! I've hardly taken any pics of my hair since I moved in June, but my Mum flew down last week to visit and I was able to get her to take a pic for me. I've really didn't think it has grown that much until I saw the photo and I was so excited to see it had grown after all! It's kind of hard to see the ends (the challenge of dark hair when you predominantly wear dark clothing, lol) but I think it's there. I'm planning to grow on to classic next (although I will trim a little to blunten the ends some at the end of year and every 3-6 months thereafter, so it's not going to be a fast process).

Length
    buzz/tbl/cl
    Type
    2a/F/ii

Congrats Dante, your hair looks beautiful! I’m maybe a year/18 months behind you but hope my hair will look this good when it grows up

Length
    thigh/mbl/waist
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii/iii

Congratulations!
    2008: 24cm/10" 2015: 41cm/16" 2022: 120cm/48" // 2022: 52cm/21"
    instagram

Type
    2a/2b/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Tinyponies View Post
    Congrats Dante, your hair looks beautiful! I’m maybe a year/18 months behind you but hope my hair will look this good when it grows up
    Quote Originally Posted by Siv View Post
    Congratulations!
    Thank you both!

Length
    chin/Waist/Waist
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Dante View Post
    I'm calling tailbone length! I've hardly taken any pics of my hair since I moved in June, but my Mum flew down last week to visit and I was able to get her to take a pic for me. I've really didn't think it has grown that much until I saw the photo and I was so excited to see it had grown after all! It's kind of hard to see the ends (the challenge of dark hair when you predominantly wear dark clothing, lol) but I think it's there. I'm planning to grow on to classic next (although I will trim a little to blunten the ends some at the end of year and every 3-6 months thereafter, so it's not going to be a fast process).

Congrats!!

I started growing at chin, grew to my goal of classic, then cut back to waist where I will stay and enjoy for awhile.

Length
    chin/Waist/Waist
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii/iii

Well, not at TB length yet, but I did reach BCL yesterday!!

I started growing at chin, grew to my goal of classic, then cut back to waist where I will stay and enjoy for awhile.

Length
    thigh/mbl/waist
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by dagny View Post
    Well, not at TB length yet, but I did reach BCL yesterday!!

Yay! Congrats to you too! I’m just hanging around HL+ at the moment, guessing it will be a few month before I reach my next goal .
    2008: 24cm/10" 2015: 41cm/16" 2022: 120cm/48" // 2022: 52cm/21"
    instagram

Type
    2a/2b/F/ii

Thank you Siv! And congrats on reaching BCL!
    Last edited by Dante; September 14th, 2019 at 05:52 AM. Reason: Autocorrect strikes again

Length
    Hip/Hip+/Metal
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii/iii

Congratulations, Dante and dagny!

I can't wait to get back to the butt zone. As a stupidly high-hipped abomination, hip to BCL is probably my longest milestone - above the butt, at least. Below, I haven't quite pondered on, but I'm guessing there are longer ones there since I have rather long legs. It's not something I worry about at this point in time. This is just such a boring stretch for me since my hair has always sort of "ended up" around this length after hairdresser visits.

I've sworn to myself that I will no longer be cutting above TBL, no matter what.
    Ósnjallr maðr hyggsk munu ey lifa, ef hann við víg varask;
    en elli gefr hánum engi frið, þótt hánum geirar gefi.

Instagram | Last.fm | Folk band | Acoustic metal duo | My links

Length
    cbl/ftl/knee?
    Type
    2a/F/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Ylva View Post
    Congratulations, Dante and dagny!

I can't wait to get back to the butt zone. As a stupidly high-hipped abomination, hip to BCL is probably my longest milestone - above the butt, at least. Below, I haven't quite pondered on, but I'm guessing there are longer ones there since I have rather long legs. It's not something I worry about at this point in time. This is just such a boring stretch for me since my hair has always sort of "ended up" around this length after hairdresser visits.

I've sworn to myself that I will no longer be cutting above TBL, no matter what.

I relate to this! I would call growing past hip the worst so far. Besides it taking forever, when I reached BCL first time during hip I decided 'hey you know what would be smart? Trim it so the hemline is thicker!' (honestly the hemline did not need it) I regretted it for months and still kinda regret it because it caused my hair to remain at hip for months and thous slowed down my over all progress.
    So I'm thinking about not trimming my hair atleast until TBL or maybe even Classic as well.

The area I consider hiplength on my body (the abyss from hipbone to BCL) is around 10cm long, while BCL to TBL is around 5cm, so it should definitely go faster now until next milestone. I hope you will reach butt zone soon too
    Last edited by Laurelin; September 14th, 2019 at 01:01 PM.