Page 1053 of 1740 FirstFirst ... 5355395310031043105110521053105410551063110311531553 ... LastLast
Results 10,521 to 10,530 of 17398

Thread: The Flexi-8 / Lilla Rose Thread

Length
    5/5/TBD
    Type
    2a/2b/M/iii

Default Re: The Flexi-8 / Lilla Rose Thread

Aaaaaaah I don't know what to buy!

I want to use one as a braid tie-off, and one for future up-dos and etc. I just want a lot of them. @_@
    Pixie to Ears to Chin to Shoulders to APL to BSL (to Waist?)
    Current challenge(s): No Trim 2020
    Last trim/cut: February 2020

Length
    Pixie/APL/TBL
    Type
    2a/2b/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Puffer Fish View Post
    Aaaaaaah I don't know what to buy!

I want to use one as a braid tie-off, and one for future up-dos and etc. I just want a lot of them. @_@
    I hope you can make a decision Puffer Fish

I just bought the owl one too I've never bought more than one flexi at a time!
    Pixie ~ Chin ~ Shoulder ~ APL - BSL ~ MBL ~ Waist ~ Hip ~ Tailbone
    Growing out a pixie since May 2012
    Cut back to APL December 2016

Length
    5/5/TBD
    Type
    2a/2b/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by lazuliblue View Post
    I hope you can make a decision Puffer Fish

I just bought the owl one too I've never bought more than one flexi at a time!
    I'm trying to buy the new Charlotte's Web and Dreamcatcher both in my usual medium, and Emerald Dream in a small, but all I'm getting is the #*(&!* Firestorm error instead of a checkout page! Graaaargh.

EDIT: and now it's updated to say the Charlotte is out of stock! All because their site wouldn't let me purchase. I hope they let me get one anyway...
    Last edited by Puffer Fish; September 29th, 2015 at 04:25 PM. Reason: News

SavedByGraceThroughFaith JadedByEntropy's Avatar
    Length
    52/48/52
    Type
    2a/C/iii

Ordered one a few days ago thats now 20% off :'(
    I'll have to wait and pass up the limited time leaves to make sure the 1st fits the size i need.
    aaagh
    I hope they have sales often...

Type
    2a/C/ii

This is the first time in a long long time that I've bought flexi 8s. I did not buy any of the limited edition ones, but I did buy "tawny" (never seen festive leaf in those colours before, how long have they had that one??).
    I bought one XL (tawny) and two XS flexis (montana & turquoise tranquility), I know the XS ones will be good for half ups (the S ones have been a bit too big for my taste) and the XL is quite a "hope I am right about the size"-gamble. All I know is that medium is too small for everything but ponytails on me and large did not look large enough, + I want myself to be able to wear it for some time atleast! Oh well... guess I'll see soon how well it fits

Can't wait till I get these little pretties!

Length
    12/CL/52
    Type
    1b/1c/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by KittyBird View Post
    I'll pass on Olivia, it's too green for me.. I prefer to have some variation in the beads, so I would have liked it more if it had different shades of green or other colours, maybe some metal beads.
    I purchased it because it's so green. I've always been disappointed in the blandness of the beading on most flexis, this one is finally more vibrant. I'm quite excited to see it in person.

Hair in Sunlight

Kindness consists of loving people more than they deserve.

Length
    24+/TBL/E=mc2
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

I was up until 2 am my time (about 7 hours ago) trying to snag a small Charlotte's Web. Actually, it took me a bit to decide on which size. I usually get minis or XS for half ups and braids when something has danglies (although have Fantastic in XL as well as XS), but I went with a pony and folded braid size small. I was getting logged out, and firestorm issues at the last hurdle, so switched computers to check my account in case anything had slipped through (I can't afford double charges at the moment). As it turns out, I was able to get my order through with the second computer (both have Chrome), but the page was still loading, and loading, and loading, and I only knew the sale had gone through when I got an email of confirmation behind the scenes (transaction would probs still be loading if I didn't close it off). And yup, it's in my order history, so all's good (pfft--"good" isn't quite the word, yanno...).
    Lady Soreil, Fey-Born Bard in the Order of the Long Haired Knights
    ~spider silk fine, 4.5" pony circ.~

~Back from Tippy Fingers to the Buttzone, yet forever onwards through varied hues of Tawny Trails, towards ye Crystal Cascades~

Length
    cbl/ftl/knee
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

I'm really sad charlotte's web is sold out except for teeny sizes I hope that changes...
    ۞
    Lady Tyet, Weaver of the Endless Strands in the Order of the Long Haired Knights!

Length
    29"/35/40"
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii/iii

I'm thinking of getting a new flexi, but for either half-ups or for folded braids and what not. I take a XL for buns. What size should I get?
    Lady Meikyo of the Cerise Blade

Length
    5/5/TBD
    Type
    2a/2b/M/iii

Update on my ordering issue: they got back to me saying to call them tomorrow during business hours, or to make the new cart myself online. except it's still sold out online, so I'm wondering if the CSR really 100% understood my issue...

I'm starting to wonder if the Charlotte is even really worth all this hassle. I'm trying to justify not being able to have it to myself, even though I totally could have had it if their mobile site worked right, or even their regular site worked right...