Page 102 of 4454 FirstFirst ... 252921001011021031041121522026021102 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 44538

Thread: The Random Hair Thoughts Megathread

Length
    pixie/MBL/???
    Type
    1c/M/iii

Default Re: The Random Hair Thoughts Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Lyv View Post
    You could try a halo rinse to see if that helps to add some shine
    Thanks, I'll give it a go

Length
    20"/26"/60"
    Type
    2c/3a/M/C/ii/iii

Oh no candles

Length
    Pixie/Waist/Hip
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii

Having 'soft' water and low porosity fine hair probably means I really need to be careful with what LHC advice I follow. I'm starting to think maybe my hair just is super low maintenance and I'm overthinking and overcomplicating things.

People saying they can get away with the same braids for days on end makes me wonder if my hair really is that slippery and prone to fuzzing out or if I'm just too fussy about not wanting to look like a dandelion.

Length
    shldr/APL/APL
    Type
    2a/F/M/i/ii

Now to cover my hair in the Burt's bees avocado butter-pre shampoo treatment. Its been looking even more frazzled last few days.. horrid box dye, growing out the colour which I like. But not what its done to my hair quality and my scalp back then. No box dye with ammonia and peroxide for me ever again

Length
    APL/TBL/idk
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii

I've been getting better at washing my hair every other day. It feels good, but I just wish i had a solution to my nape hairs, they're horrid ><
    ~* Just do your best, whatever your "best" is today. *~

I had my hair up in a "safe" ponytail yesterday and my DH looked at me and said "Baby your ponytail is getting so long.. remember when you would call it a bunny tail??"

Quote Originally Posted by battles View Post
    Ack, it really sucks. I'm sorry you have to deal with it too!
    Thanks, dear. It really isn't much of a bother. I knew going in I might not like them. Already they have grown out enough to catch with a barette.

I think there are those that can trim their own hair and those that should just step away from the scissors...
    It's funny: I can cut all kinds of layers all over my head, but can never do good bangs.

And for my random thought today: Maybe I should stop following some of the LHC advice. Combing or brushing of any kind tends to cause breakage for me. Before LHC I didn't. I only barely finger-combed. And I've been wearing my hair in braids at night, which is still a bit uncomfortable, only to still wake up with tangles. I fell asleep with it loose last night and it wasn't any worse for wear. I can probably still get away with it for now, at waist-length. I suppose I do need to comb for braids, but not for buns or wearing down.

My eyebrow skimming layers have grown 1" in the past month .. meaning right now they are short side swept bangs and I have no plan in cutting them on

Account Closed by Member Request
    Length
    SL/BSL/BSL/W
    Type
    2a/F/i

I really hope this time round, my day 3 hair isn't super oily. I don't actually want to be back at square one with my stretching

Length
    Chin/WL/?
    Type
    1b/1c/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by sarahthegemini View Post
    I really hope this time round, my day 3 hair isn't super oily. I don't actually want to be back at square one with my stretching
    Oh, I've been there. Twice. This time though, I'm determined to stretch my washes for real this time You're not alone, I'm going for twice a week!