Page 101 of 150 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1492

Thread: Growing as long as it will go! (The Terminal Goal Thread)

Length
    Pixie/102cm/150cm
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii

Default Re: Growing as long as it will go! (The Terminal Goal Thread)

I'm at TBL+ and recently have been asked several times if I plan to grow it longer. I do plan to grow it to my knees, but I've been encouraged by some of my long hair fans on FB that I should grow it to the floor. That's a lot of hair! I don't know if I'm genetically able to grow it that long, anyway. I don't even know if I'll like it knee length. I think if I grow to terminal length, it would be purely out of curiosity of testing my genetics to see how long I can grow. If and when the rest of you make it to terminal, do you plan to keep it that length? Does it depend on how long terminal ends up being for you?

97 cm Photo taken 1-1-2017

Length
    ChinL/WL/TERM
    Type
    2a/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Salwety View Post
    My hair is 3b/3c and just an inch above BSL.
    I guess you can say mine is that type as well. I could never understand the different hair types at LHC. But I know that my hair is curly, and I get it chemically straightened with a relaxer every 12 weeks. Oh, ok. So, you're just an inch above BSL, huh? I'm right at BSL on my way to MBL. I was trying to set my goal of reaching WL by the end of March. I hope I make it.

Length
    ChinL/WL/TERM
    Type
    2a/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by LauraLongLocks View Post
    I'm at TBL+ and recently have been asked several times if I plan to grow it longer. I do plan to grow it to my knees, but I've been encouraged by some of my long hair fans on FB that I should grow it to the floor. That's a lot of hair! I don't know if I'm genetically able to grow it that long, anyway. I don't even know if I'll like it knee length. I think if I grow to terminal length, it would be purely out of curiosity of testing my genetics to see how long I can grow. If and when the rest of you make it to terminal, do you plan to keep it that length? Does it depend on how long terminal ends up being for you?
    Yeah, floor length is a lot of hair like you've said! I'm thinking instead of letting my hair grow to the floor just let it grow to my ankles. So, that I won't trip on it..lol I've always wanted hair to sit on, and I'm also testing out my genetics as well to see how long my hair can grow really. Like I've said once before I do know 2 people on my dad's side of the family that can grow classic length hair. Or, hair to the top of their thighs, and I'm also thinking that since I mostly take hair texture and type after my father I can also grow hair that long as well.

Account Closed by Member Request
    Length
    bald/Hip:)/termi
    Type
    2c/3a/M/C/ii

Yes, I plan to keep my terminal length hair for the rest of my life once I get there. Long hair is for me.

Length
    Pixie/APL/???
    Type
    2c/3a/C/iii

I'm growing to terminal, and then I'll cut back to a more manageable length. Somewhere between knee and TBL. I can't say where yet, because I've never had hair that long. My great grandmother had an ankle length braid until she was into her 90, and the nursing home forced her to cut it off to a pixie. My hair comes from that side of my family, so I am hoping I get her hair genes!
    Pix~Bob~CBL~Shoulder~APL~BSL~MBL~Waist~Hip~TBL~CL...We'll see
    WO/SO due to scalp hating EVERYTHING! Slowly regrowing from a massive shed and trimming often to keep the ends healthy.

Length
    SL/MBL/Class
    Type
    3b/3c/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Dark40 View Post
    I guess you can say mine is that type as well. I could never understand the different hair types at LHC. But I know that my hair is curly, and I get it chemically straightened with a relaxer every 12 weeks. Oh, ok. So, you're just an inch above BSL, huh? I'm right at BSL on my way to MBL. I was trying to set my goal of reaching WL by the end of March. I hope I make it.
    On me, WL will be attained by end of year .... still a long waiting time.
    I used to chemically straighten my hair, and seized to do so about 2 years ago, but it has never been past WL. Now I have natural hair, that I occasionally apply henna to. I hope that treating my hair in a different way will lead to a different result.
    Let's wait and see
    Stretched BOB-SL-APL-BSL-MBL-WL-HL-BCL-TBL-CL

Curly BOB-Neck-SL-APL -BSL-MBL-WL-HL-BCL-TBL-CL

Length
    APL/APL/WAIST
    Type
    2c/3a/F/M/ii

Honestly I just want my hair to drape. I just want to really feel it on my back. I don't know what my terminal is. My sister could only grow to waist but she damaged the heck out of it so I'm hoping my terminal is way longer because I want to eventually maintain an even hemline at waist. If it ever got to TBL I would be happy.

Length
    19/hip/termi
    Type
    1a/F/ii/iii

I hope that my terminal is at least knee. I do like a thick blunt hemline.
    Lady Malene of the Misty Memories of Yore, Shieldmaiden in the Order of Long Haired Knights

Just letting it grow ravenheather's Avatar
    Length
    16/23/Term
    Type
    2b/F/ii

I don't think I would ever grow past ankle length even if genetics allowed. I really can't even imagine past knee on myself. I do plan to keep my hair at terminal though.

Going for terminal, but also enjoying wearing my hair down and curly.

Type
    1a/F/i

Quote Originally Posted by pili View Post
    I'm growing to terminal, and then I'll cut back to a more manageable length. Somewhere between knee and TBL. I can't say where yet, because I've never had hair that long. My great grandmother had an ankle length braid until she was into her 90, and the nursing home forced her to cut it off to a pixie. My hair comes from that side of my family, so I am hoping I get her hair genes!
    That was really horrible of the nursing home. If it was in a braid it was no problem at all. Disgusting. Poor lady.

Anyways, my hair could never grow that long - it can't even get to waist!

So good luck to anyone who manages the extreme lengths.