Page 1005 of 1740 FirstFirst ... 5505905955995100310041005100610071015105511051505 ... LastLast
Results 10,041 to 10,050 of 17398

Thread: The Flexi-8 / Lilla Rose Thread

Default Re: The Flexi-8 / Lilla Rose Thread

Yes flexis can differ in loop size. I have.. too many flexis, and there is a difference, but it has nothing to do with FOTM or anything, more with the beading and how many fit on the wire and what an effect that has on the size of the oo loops basically.

Not a fan of labels. missblueeyes's Avatar
    Length
    Chin/Hip/TBL
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii

I got my first flexis today! Here's a picture of the current FOTM.

First, I thought they'd be too small for sure but they're spot on. I hope they'll fit for a lot longer.
    Lilla Rose did mess up, though. My Tiger Lily Amethyst flexi's center piece is the wrong way round. :/ I already messaged customer service but I don't really want to send it back because that would be more expensive than the whole flexi was during the sale. D:
    Chin | APL | BSL | Waist | Hip | BCL | TBL

IMHO you shouldn't have to pay for a mistake of their making, so I wouldn't worry too much about it. Wait and see what they say, their service is wonderful, you'll see

Length
    Chin/Hip/TBL
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii

The ladies on the German board said that it was quite common problem with the Tiger Lily flexis. I don't mind it too much because you can't really tell when it's worn, but still.
    Thankfully, I didn't have to pay any customs. I would have been really annoyed!

Thank goodness. I haven't had it happen to me either.. but then again.. I barely take the risk to order something over the 22 mark

Length
    Chin/Hip/TBL
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii

Can't say I'm very impressed by the customer service I got. It was fast, yeah... but I only got a generic e-mail answer and the lady did not even go into what I wrote. She basically linked me the return information, which means I'd have to pay the postage myself. To top all of that off, she spelt my name wrong. Ah well, I'm glad the flaw isn't too noticeable. I still wanted to report this here because I heard so much praise of the customer service before and I'm honestly disappointed.

That being said, if I had paid more than 8$ for the flexi, I'd probably send it back to the EU depot but since that'd be well over 8€ in postage costs for me, I'd rather not.

Length
    SL/Class/Term
    Type
    1a/1b/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by missblueeyes View Post
    Can't say I'm very impressed by the customer service I got. It was fast, yeah... but I only got a generic e-mail answer and the lady did not even go into what I wrote. She basically linked me the return information, which means I'd have to pay the postage myself. To top all of that off, she spelt my name wrong. Ah well, I'm glad the flaw isn't too noticeable. I still wanted to report this here because I heard so much praise of the customer service before and I'm honestly disappointed.

That being said, if I had paid more than 8$ for the flexi, I'd probably send it back to the EU depot but since that'd be well over 8€ in postage costs for me, I'd rather not.
    A little off topic kinda but.. I've had similar experiences with various companies customer service (not Lilla Rose, just in general). In fact it just happened a few weeks ago. I emailed them and got a generic response and it was totally obvious they had completely ignored everything I said, so I replied and told them they didn't read a thing I said and aren't helping me with my issue. The lady still wasn't helpful (big surprise..) so a few days later I resubmitted my email and got someone who actually WAS helpful and read and replied to my email and got my issue sorted out. Maybe you could try contacting them again? Just a thought anyways
    I love my hair, and kitties

I would write back.. start it off with "Hi Steve", and just tell him what happened. He is such a nice person, and you deserve better service than what you were treated like to be honest. I echo the sentiments of DeadlyUnicorn.

Length
    Chin/Hip/TBL
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii

Yeah, I get what you're saying and if it was really a big problem for me, I'd probably go after it but right now, I can't really be bothered. The flexi is fine, you can't tell the centerpiece is not facing the right way when it's worn and I honestly would rather keep it than having to hassle with the local post office and having to wait for a couple of weeks on top of that.
    I needed some hair toy to sleep in anyways and it was only 8$.
    I'm really just upset that they spelt my name wrong in the reply, haha.

Length
    0-2/37/42
    Type
    2a/M/C/ii

missblueeyes, It has happened to me often (people calling me the wrong name)... It made me dislike the name that people kept calling me.

Anyhoodles, can't you insert the flexi from the left side, so that the centrepiece is the right side up?
    ...Did anybody say purple?!
    CBL APL MBL Waist Hip TBL Classic