Page 1002 of 1599 FirstFirst ... 2502902952992100010011002100310041012105211021502 ... LastLast
Results 10,011 to 10,020 of 15983

Thread: Midback | Waist

Default Re: BSL to WAIST take 2

Quote Originally Posted by Wosie View Post
    Yesterday DBF said that I was at waist when I asked him how much there was left. I still can't quite believe it, so I'll have to see how the picture (monthly length project) looks like on November 1st. ^.^
    Yay...congrats; another one to celebrate

Length
    Buzz/BSL/Hip
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Wosie View Post
    Yesterday DBF said that I was at waist when I asked him how much there was left. I still can't quite believe it, so I'll have to see how the picture (monthly length project) looks like on November 1st. ^.^
    Oooh how exciting!! I can't wait to see pictures
    Virgin colour grown out ✅ Waist reached ✅
    Now heading towards hip!

Length
    27/57/???
    Type
    2b/2c/F/ii

I think he have 10 or so hairs that are at waist
    {mutters something about layers}

Length
    0-2/37/42
    Type
    2a/M/C/ii

Groovy Granny & Horrorpops, Thank you so much! =D I took a few pictures a couple of days ago, but I personally think I should've picked a tighter shirt as you can barely see my waist with that one. At the same time, it had lines/stripes I was using to determine waist. I will take another picture with my regular measuring shirt the 23rd, then I will post it here. ^_^)d

pailin, I know that feeling very well...! One of the reasons to why I've sworn off layers.
    ...Did anybody say purple?!
    CBL APL MBL Waist Hip TBL Classic

I saw your recently posted pics....your hair looks great!

Every once in awhile I am tempted to do layers again....UNTIL...I remember the past year; and the thin hemline, all my unruly ends in buns and braids,
    and the 'fun' time I had growing them out.

My wurls are still plentiful even at waist....so I will let it be

Type
    2a/C/ii

I'm joining you all! Feels a bit weird posting the same photo on multiple places, but why not:

Before I got to this stage I debated whether to call BSL at the top or bottom of the bra strap, and then I decided that I was going to call it at the top, because my waist is not that far away (you can see it in the photo).
    I will probably reach WL in june unless I start trimming before that (I highely doubt it). I'm looking forward to a good time in this thread!

/Margo

Length
    <3in/~APL/TMI
    Type
    2a/M/ii

Welcome Margo!

Wosie that's very exciting!! I know the layers thing too, trim in July seemed to sort it.

I'm there stretched. 2-3" away unstretched. I did decide I'm not going to call it until I'm comfortably there, because I have a high waist and it's *miles* to hip with no markers in between... but.... wahh. Long bodies are annoying. Here, have some cheese with that whine

Length
    27/57/???
    Type
    2b/2c/F/ii

Wosie, yes, that's it! But I'm also not willing to cut out the layers out now, so oh well.... I'm just going to keep on not-trimming.

Estrid, your hair looks fantastic! And I think you have a point about calling BSL now- you really do have only a few more inches for waist.

Quote Originally Posted by Estrid View Post
    I'm joining you all! Feels a bit weird posting the same photo on multiple places, but why not:

Before I got to this stage I debated whether to call BSL at the top or bottom of the bra strap, and then I decided that I was going to call it at the top, because my waist is not that far away (you can see it in the photo).
    I will probably reach WL in june unless I start trimming before that (I highely doubt it). I'm looking forward to a good time in this thread!
    /Margo
    Congrats Margo ~ I love your color and texture...so pretty

Length
    20"/28.5"/CL
    Type
    2c/F/M/ii

I think I have it! Here is my most recent picture (taken about five minutes ago by a coworker). On my way to waist I hope!

Last edited by calmyogi; October 25th, 2015 at 05:27 AM.