Page 1002 of 1633 FirstFirst ... 2502902952992100010011002100310041012105211021502 ... LastLast
Results 10,011 to 10,020 of 16322

Thread: Shoulder | Armpit

Really Should Be Writing Unzadi's Avatar
    Length
    12/16/28
    Type
    2b/M/ii

Default Re: Calling all who are growing shoulder to APL!

Quote Originally Posted by Coral Grimes View Post
    My hair feels really short now when I wear it down but I think that may be because it's getting colder - my hair is so weightless that I can't feel it under my thick jumper. Anyone else have this problem? No? Just me then...
    This morning, I started a style journal, and of course the first topic was hair. I wrote a bit about how my hair feels short, even with eight months of growth since the initial cut to shoulder. When the weather was warmer, I could feel my hair on my upper back, with tank tops and camisoles, etc, but now that it's sweaters and flannel shirts, I can't.
    Once in his life, every man is entitled to fall madly in love with a gorgeous redhead -- Lucille Ball

Length
    Chin/CBL/Knee
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

I miss being able to feel the weight of my hair, too - not only feeling it on my back/arms, but also dancing and being able to hold creepy guys at a distance simply by strategically moving and making my braid fly whip-like around me.

Really Should Be Writing Unzadi's Avatar
    Length
    12/16/28
    Type
    2b/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Fragment View Post
    I miss being able to feel the weight of my hair, too - not only feeling it on my back/arms, but also dancing and being able to hold creepy guys at a distance simply by strategically moving and making my braid fly whip-like around me.
    Another of the many perks of long hair. Keep growing. You'll be there before you know it.
    Once in his life, every man is entitled to fall madly in love with a gorgeous redhead -- Lucille Ball

Length
    TWA/APL/Waist
    Type
    4b/M/ii

It is weird, feeling hair on my neck again.

Turtleneck and shirt-collar days will be updo days.
    No shampoo
    No conditioner
    APL to BSL come grow with me!

Type
    2a/F/i/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Nymphe View Post
    It is weird, feeling hair on my neck again.

Turtleneck and shirt-collar days will be updo days.
    I was thinking this same thing a few days ago. I've had chin length hair for several years now and now that it's growing it feels weird.

Length
    SL/CBL/HL
    Type
    2b/2c/F/M/ii

For me it's weird feeling so much wind on my neck and I'm so cold because I just chopped it fairly recently. I've never been longer than BSL but I miss feeling my hair on my back.

Length
    SL/CBL/HL
    Type
    2b/2c/F/M/ii

Deleted double post. Sorry
    Last edited by Hay_jules; November 18th, 2016 at 12:39 PM.

Type
    1b/F/i

My hair is chin length. This is the shortest it's ever been and I hate it. I am not someone who can pull of short hair. I look like a little boy. I'm obsessed with speeding up my growth. I cant wait to just get to the point where I can put it in a ponytail!!

Length
    SL/CBL/HL
    Type
    2b/2c/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Pixiebella View Post
    My hair is chin length. This is the shortest it's ever been and I hate it. I am not someone who can pull of short hair. I look like a little boy. I'm obsessed with speeding up my growth. I cant wait to just get to the point where I can put it in a ponytail!!
    I know how you feel. I hate my hair length right now too and to make it worse my dbf does too. We'll get there eventually.

I'm Not Back! ;)
    Length
    18/18/28
    Type
    3a/F/M/ii/iii

I always said to myself, getting upset about my hair color/length/texture isn't going to make it change or grow faster. I had a moment when I had some layers that I absolutely despised, it was tough, but they eventually caught up. I cut 14" of hair off this summer and now have no layers and minimal damage, and that's what matters, not so much length. We'll have long hair in due time.
    Longhair in the making. I've got a bit of a ways to go but it's only a matter of time. 2nd try.