Page 1001 of 1633 FirstFirst ... 50190195199199910001001100210031011105111011501 ... LastLast
Results 10,001 to 10,010 of 16321

Thread: Shoulder | Armpit

Length
    CBL+/BSL/BSL
    Type
    2b/F/i/ii

Default Re: Calling all who are growing shoulder to APL!

If there is one thing I like about the annoying no man's land between Sl and APL is how cute waves look in this lenght. Seriously I slept with rope braids yesterday and did a messy bun today and now my waves look really pretty, I don't even want to wear it up tonight.
    Last edited by LaísB; November 13th, 2016 at 01:03 PM.
    "If I'm honest I have to tell you I still read fairy-tales and I like them best of all."- Audrey Hepburn
    CBL >> APL>>BSL

Length
    Pixie/BSL/WLish
    Type
    2a/F/i

Quote Originally Posted by omgitssarah View Post
    Whoops! I blinked, and somehow now I belong in this thread.

Your hair is such a lovely colour. Also, I like your top!

Length
    chin/32-33/46"
    Type
    1c/2a/C/iii

I'm so happy I figured out a comfy way to put my hair up. It's just two messy buns in a clip but it works!
    Currently mid-back(27") after months of forgetting about it, Going for as long as I can put up with it

Really Should Be Writing Unzadi's Avatar
    Length
    12/16/28
    Type
    2b/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by LaísB View Post
    If there is one thing I like about the annoying no man's land between Sl and APL is how cute waves look in this lenght. Seriously I slept with rope braids yesterday and did a messy bun today and now my waves look really pretty, I don't even want to wear it up tonight.
    This length does waves beautifully. Enjoy every step of the journey. Those waves sound gorgeous.

Speaking of gorgeous waves, welcome Omgitssarah. Great waves, and that color is stunning.

jfg1987 allllllmost to armpit there. Won't be long until that milestone is in your rearview mirror.

Yesterday, I had a small trim to fend off splits; not that much of a setback. Very positive salon experience, and added a face framing layer (pics on my blog) to soften the effect of updos. Obligatory salon length shot:

Milkmaid braids still do-able, so will get a picture of that up soon.
    Once in his life, every man is entitled to fall madly in love with a gorgeous redhead -- Lucille Ball

Length
    1.5"/APL/Waist
    Type
    2c/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Unzadi View Post
    Yesterday, I had a small trim to fend off splits; not that much of a setback.
    I have to do this too, I'm trying to hold out until December. Debating on whether to go to a salon so it comes not nice and even or do it on my own (I usually do it on my own), I'm afraid the stylist will get scissor happy and trim of too much. You're almost there too, you have pretty hair!

Length
    12/16/28
    Type
    2b/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by jfg1987 View Post
    I have to do this too, I'm trying to hold out until December. Debating on whether to go to a salon so it comes not nice and even or do it on my own (I usually do it on my own), I'm afraid the stylist will get scissor happy and trim of too much. You're almost there too, you have pretty hair!
    December isn't that far away; you can make it. Both salon and self trims have their advantages. You'll know which one is right for you when the time comes.

Thanks much; LHC has gone a long (pun intended) way in teaching me how to take care of hair.
    Once in his life, every man is entitled to fall madly in love with a gorgeous redhead -- Lucille Ball

Length
    4.7/22/26
    Type
    2c/F/ii

I just noticed that my shortest layers are slowly creeping closer to APL! I totally needed this right now. About 2 cm left.

CL/SL/CBL/APL/BSL/WAIST

Length
    1.5"/APL/Waist
    Type
    2c/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Unzadi View Post
    December isn't that far away; you can make it. Both salon and self trims have their advantages. You'll know which one is right for you when the time comes.

Thanks much; LHC has gone a long (pun intended) way in teaching me how to take care of hair.
    LHC saved my poor hair too, true story.

Since a hair cut is like $40 I'll just cut my own hair and buy a hair stick instead

Length
    12/16/28
    Type
    2b/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by jfg1987 View Post

Since a hair cut is like $40 I'll just cut my own hair and buy a hair stick instead
    Yay, hair sticks. I like the way you think. Now I want to go play with hair sticks. They've been waiting.

Silverbleed, that is super close. Alllllmost there.

Length
    Pixie/BSL/WLish
    Type
    2a/F/i

I've got one foot in this thread and one in the other...

My hair feels really short now when I wear it down but I think that may be because it's getting colder - my hair is so weightless that I can't feel it under my thick jumper. Anyone else have this problem? No? Just me then...