Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Giovanni, Do you like it?

Length
    Hip/Hip+/Metal
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii/iii

Default Re: Giovanni, Do you like it?

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Stardust View Post
    I sometimes use that conditioner and sometimes the 50:50 conditioner. The SAS conditioner definitely has less slip and tangles are hard to get out. If I can wash my hair without tangling though it feels lovely with the SAS conditioner, really silky.
    For a moment, I was pretty confused about this Scandinavian Airlines conditioner.
    Ósnjallr maðr hyggsk munu ey lifa, ef hann við víg varask;
    en elli gefr hánum engi frið, þótt hánum geirar gefi.

Instagram | Last.fm | Folk band | Acoustic metal duo | My links

Quote Originally Posted by Ylva View Post
    For a moment, I was pretty confused about this Scandinavian Airlines conditioner.
    Haha!! It would be funny if an airline gave out an amazing conditioner that wasn’t available anywhere else and you had to fly with them to get it.

I used to get so excited about the little hand towel packets (individual wet wipes) when I was a kid

Length
    BSL/TBL/Class
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii

I’m so peeved right now. Giovanni changed the formula on my HG 50/50 shampoo. It doesn’t cleanse AT ALL for me!

Ugh, does anyone know of a replacement that’s close? It’s very expensive to look for a new one, I haven’t been successful so far.
    Chin • APL • BSL • MBL •WL​ • HL • BCL • TBL • CL
    Lady Marie of the Scarlet Kin
    in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Quote Originally Posted by Mariekeeee14 View Post
    I’m so peeved right now. Giovanni changed the formula on my HG 50/50 shampoo. It doesn’t cleanse AT ALL for me!

Ugh, does anyone know of a replacement that’s close? It’s very expensive to look for a new one, I haven’t been successful so far.
    Oh no! I need to order some more, I didn’t know they had reformulated. I hope they haven’t messed with the Smooth As Silk range.

I don’t know of an alternative I’m afraid. I came to Giovanni products because I kept having reactions to other products and Giovanni don’t irritate my skin. The Smooth As Silk range isn’t as strong as the 50:50 so that wouldn’t be any good for you.

Length
    BSL/TBL/Class
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Stardust View Post
    Oh no! I need to order some more, I didn’t know they had reformulated. I hope they haven’t messed with the Smooth As Silk range.

I don’t know of an alternative I’m afraid. I came to Giovanni products because I kept having reactions to other products and Giovanni don’t irritate my skin. The Smooth As Silk range isn’t as strong as the 50:50 so that wouldn’t be any good for you.
    I have an old bottle and a new one of SAS conditioner, and the ingredients don’t match up I’m afraid.
    The SAS shampoo was never cleansing enough for me, no. I might try the new TTTT, perhaps it’s less cleansing than before as well?
    Chin • APL • BSL • MBL •WL​ • HL • BCL • TBL • CL
    Lady Marie of the Scarlet Kin
    in the Order of the Long Haired Knights