Results 7,141 to 7,149 of 7149

Thread: Classic | Fingertip | Mid-thigh | Knee

Length
    BSL/CL/KL
    Type
    4b/4c/M/C/iii

Default Re: Classic | Fingertip | Mid-thigh | Knee

Quote Originally Posted by luxurioushair View Post
    I have one section that is Classic Length and the rest of my hair is shorter than that. That is ridiculous, but it's what always happens to me - one section grows ahead of the others and then the rest of the hair catches up.
    I'm going to cut that long section shorter next time I trim the hair.
    My hair also grows unevenly. But Classic is still Classic, right? Congratulations!

Quote Originally Posted by tuanyiji View Post

Knee Length Milestone moment! I’m very glad to announce that today, on my birthday, I officially reached knee length, even if there are only three racers down there lol.
    It took me 5 years of no-trimming to get here. I practice benign negligence and limit mechanical damage as best as I can. I don’t do S&D these days since I rarely have split ends. Just keep it in a braided bun the moment I wake up and sleep in a lightly-oiled braid inside my silk bonnet. I finger comb only and never use heat. This is what my virgin hair looks like freshly shampooed and air dried. I only wash my hair once a week. Starting from the new year, very likely on the 1st anniversary of my dad’s death - I commenced my long hair journey as a way to pray for the health of my dad who was fighting against cancer - I will regularly trim my hemline to maintain it at knee length, keeping it exactly 100cm long from my nape hairline. This micro-trimming might continue for a few years before I go for the ankle or floor.

More pics: https://www.instagram.com/p/DBW6kkqT...FheHZ2eXgyOA==
    Congratulations! You're at my goal length.
    TBL>CL>MTL>KL
    Onward, Downward, and Outward to Body Swallowing Lengths!!

Length
    TBL34/KL48"/?
    Type
    2c/F/ii

Congratulations on this major milestone, tuanyiji and happy birthday too
    I pray for inner peace, family peace, world peace...Imagine whirled peas
    Lady Marina...Dweller, Explorer, and Protector of the Mermaid World
    Opted out of the friends program, nothing personal

Length
    Pixie/CBL/MTL
    Type
    3b/3c/M/ii

Knee Length Milestone moment! I’m very glad to announce that today, on my birthday, I officially reached knee length, even if there are only three racers down there lol.
    It took me 5 years of no-trimming to get here. I practice benign negligence and limit mechanical damage as best as I can. I don’t do S&D these days since I rarely have split ends. Just keep it in a braided bun the moment I wake up and sleep in a lightly-oiled braid inside my silk bonnet. I finger comb only and never use heat. This is what my virgin hair looks like freshly shampooed and air dried. I only wash my hair once a week. Starting from the new year, very likely on the 1st anniversary of my dad’s death - I commenced my long hair journey as a way to pray for the health of my dad who was fighting against cancer - I will regularly trim my hemline to maintain it at knee length, keeping it exactly 100cm long from my nape hairline. This micro-trimming might continue for a few years before I go for the ankle or floor with a decently even hemline.

Congratulations and happy birthday! That is such an amazing achievement, I can't imagine how good it must feel Can't wait to see how your hair develops after this
    TWA -- shoulder -- collarbone -- armpit -- mid back -- waist -- hip -- tailbone -- classic -- mid thigh -- knee

Length
    BSL/CL/KL
    Type
    4b/4c/M/C/iii

Ack! I don't know how I missed that. Happy Birthday, tuanyiji!
    Last edited by Hairy-Fairy; October 21st, 2024 at 11:06 AM.
    TBL>CL>MTL>KL
    Onward, Downward, and Outward to Body Swallowing Lengths!!

It took me 5 years of no-trimming to get here. I practice benign negligence and limit mechanical damage as best as I can. I don’t do S&D these days since I rarely have split ends. Just keep it in a braided bun the moment I wake up and sleep in a lightly-oiled braid inside my silk bonnet. I finger comb only and never use heat. This is what my virgin hair looks like freshly shampooed and air dried. I only wash my hair once a week. Starting from the new year, very likely on the 1st anniversary of my dad’s death - I commenced my long hair journey as a way to pray for the health of my dad who was fighting against cancer - I will regularly trim my hemline to maintain it at knee length, keeping it exactly 100cm long from my nape hairline. This micro-trimming might continue for a few years before I go for the ankle or floor with a decently even hemline.

Tuanyiji, congratulations on knee length!!!!!! You have absolutely gorgeous hair, and it doesn’t feel like it was all that long ago that you reached fingertip length. Seems like this may have been a tough year for you, but you’ve shone so brightly nonetheless. Congratulations !!

Length
    APL/Knee/TERM
    Type
    1b/M/C/ii/iii

Thanks everyone! It’s been a very tough year and I’m slowly walking myself out of the sadness of losing a parent.
    PS I added a bun drop video in the previous post.
    Knee1b/C/10cm Fingercomb/Braided Bun Only/No-Heat
    [Youtube][Instagram][Fun with Flowers][Shed Hair Hand-tie Project][ABC Hairstyle Challenge]

Length
    15/41/tbd
    Type
    2c/F/ii

Thanks everyone! It’s been a very tough year and I’m slowly walking myself out of the sadness of losing a parent.
    PS I added a bun drop video in the previous post.
    Tuanyiji, I hope you have a happy birthday and I am very sorry to hear of the loss of your dad. You have been such a good and loving daughter taking so much care of him over the last few years! I know he must have been so proud of you.

Congratulations on reaching knee! xoxox
    Lady Daybreak, keeper of the Stars & Sea ☽︎ artist, lover, general mystic

Length
    20 SL/33 HL/45 CL
    Type
    2b/M/C/ii

Congratulations on knee, tuanyiji, and happy birthday! I'm sorry to hear of your loss.

I will eat all your tofu maborosi's Avatar
    Length
    16"/43"/55"
    Type
    1a/1b/M/ii/iii

tuanyiji! I've been thinking of you and wondering how you've been doing! Congratulations on reaching knee-length, and I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your dad