Page 869 of 869 FirstFirst ... 369769819859867868869
Results 8,681 to 8,683 of 8683

Thread: What are you doing to/for your hair right now?

Default Re: What are you doing to/for your hair right now?

Quote Originally Posted by Abacus View Post
    Looks beautiful! Can you describe more fully what you did?
    Sure! First I washed my roots with sulfate free shampoo and lengths with a mixture of same shampoo and conditioner. Let that sit and washed my corps. Rinsed shampoo and conditioner. Then I just spread the thick, creamy conditioner to my hair and aloe gel and olive oil on top of that (hoping they all get mixed with each other evenly, I massaged them all into each other) . Then I tried to mix them all in my palm to make it better, then I just added to my hair more what I felt was needed. I had much of this all. Then I braided my hair and covered with plastic bag and winter hat and went to sleep. Rinsed all in the morning but took care some of this mixture was left on my hair as a leave-in. Aloe vera gel was in bottle, I didn't take it from the plant (because I didn't find any). It feels to me that AVG works especially good if I keep it on my hair long time

Biggest part of mixture was conditioner, olive oil and AVG smaller amounts but I didn't measure them. I tried to get enough AVG though, because it's so awesome.
    Last edited by Priska; Yesterday at 01:47 PM.

Lullaby of Obliteration
    Length
    Buzz/Buzz/Chin

Clarified! It feels good

Length
    BSL/WAIST/HIP
    Type
    2c/M/ii

My hair is having a bit of oil (babassu) before its wash and condition (L'Oreal Dream Lengths), and my face is slathered in a volcanic mud mask (Antipodes Halo) that smells of vanilla and berry sherbet. Mmmmmm, sherbet volcanoes!

O.T.- My city, Auckland, is built on a volcanic field which is still counted as active because the last one (Rangitoto) only went off about 600 years ago. I can see it and an older volcano (Motukorea) sitting in the Hauraki Gulf a few kilometers from the end of my street. So that is nice.