Page 305 of 305 FirstFirst ... 205255295303304305
Results 3,041 to 3,048 of 3048

Thread: Chin | Shoulder | Collarbone

Length
    Pixie/CBL/MTL
    Type
    3b/3c/M/ii

Default Re: Chin | Shoulder | Collarbone

Hi everyone! I haven't been on this site in a while I was steadily growing my hair and posting here regularly a couple years ago - I grew it from shoulder length to APL. Then I hit a hard year emotionally and ended up cutting it all off. I actually enjoyed it short for a while but lately I've been getting the itch to grow it back out. Right now it's almost to my shoulders if I stretch it down (my hair is 3b curly, so without stretching my curls it just hangs out around my head in a cloud).

I wanted to upload some pictures, but I just keep getting an error message saying the upload failed. Anyone else having trouble with that?

Anyway, it's nice to be back
    TWA -- shoulder -- collarbone -- armpit -- mid back -- waist -- hip -- tailbone -- classic -- mid thigh -- knee

Length
    Pixie/CBL/MTL
    Type
    3b/3c/M/ii

Hey y'all I'm writing this little post again because it looks like what I posted an hour or so ago hasn't gone up. Forgive me if it comes up twice!

I'm coming back to the forum after a couple years away. I used to be on here starting in 2022, and grew my hair out to APL. Then in 2023 I had a rough year and decided to go back to a short cut, which I kept for a while. Now my hair is almost shoulder length and I'm thinking I might want to grow it out again for a bit and see how I feel. So it's nice to be back

I can't seem to upload any photos, but when I do I'm excited to show where I'm at now, and what it looked like when it was at APL.
    TWA -- shoulder -- collarbone -- armpit -- mid back -- waist -- hip -- tailbone -- classic -- mid thigh -- knee

Length
    CL/CL/CBL
    Type
    1b/F/M/i/ii

Hi Abacus! My hair is almost at shoulder length too. I haven't been able to upload anything either. Hopefully it will be fixed soon. I love seeing progress pictures.
    ~No Trim Rest Of 2024~ ~C-W-C~

Length
    15/41/tbd
    Type
    2c/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Abacus View Post
    Hi everyone! I haven't been on this site in a while I was steadily growing my hair and posting here regularly a couple years ago - I grew it from shoulder length to APL. Then I hit a hard year emotionally and ended up cutting it all off. I actually enjoyed it short for a while but lately I've been getting the itch to grow it back out. Right now it's almost to my shoulders if I stretch it down (my hair is 3b curly, so without stretching my curls it just hangs out around my head in a cloud).

I wanted to upload some pictures, but I just keep getting an error message saying the upload failed. Anyone else having trouble with that?

Anyway, it's nice to be back
    Hi Abacus! It’s good to see you here - welcome back; looking forward to seeing your new & old photos. Re - the uploader - you know how it goes; the LHC server is a mysterious place.
    Lady Daybreak, keeper of the Stars & Sea ☽︎ artist, lover, general mystic

Length
    Pixie/CBL/MTL
    Type
    3b/3c/M/ii

I had to resort to flickr, but I finally can get some photos up.

Here's me in 2023 right before I cut my hair. It was at APL when it was stretched. I had so many conflicting feelings about it -- I loved it and loved taking care of it, but I hated how I looked when my hair was up, so I was constantly torn between protecting it and feeling like I looked good. Also I was having some gender feelings about looking more feminine than I like to look. I think if I wasn't also having a hard emotional time I could have played with it more and figured out what I liked and what looked good to me.

Here's what it looked like when I cut it all off in 2023:

And here's me now at the end of 2024, ready to try again cuz why not

Lullaby of Obliteration
    Length
    Buzz/Buzz/Chin

I personally think longer suits your face better, but at the same time you have to be comfortable with how you want to express gender identity. I'm constantly miserable because I want to go back to looking more fem/androgynous more than masc (went from trans Masc, to Agender around the start of this year) but keep buzzing and cutting it because of dye addiction (the latest being a few days ago) so I understand how you feel

have you considered maybe keeping the sides shaved and grow the top? because that way your masc days you can man bun the top and have the illusion of short hair and the fem days you can style it to cover the sides

its good to see you back

Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

Default Re: Growing Chin to Shoulder-length? Post here!

I'm finally out of the buzz/ear/chin thread! Last pixie cut was 07/2023. 15 months of growth, with a few trims to even it all out. It is even, but the front sections have a mind of their own so they look shorter in this photo.

Lullaby of Obliteration
    Length
    Buzz/Buzz/Chin

Quote Originally Posted by perpetualpixie View Post
    I'm finally out of the buzz/ear/chin thread! Last pixie cut was 07/2023. 15 months of growth, with a few trims to even it all out. It is even, but the front sections have a mind of their own so they look shorter in this photo.

It looks great, you aren't perpetualpixie anymore! It's much easier to grow after chin length, your hair is so thick too