Thread: Lurked for a bit, then finally took the plunge

Length
    1-2"/34"/44"
    Type
    1b/F/iii

Default Lurked for a bit, then finally took the plunge

Been growing my hair out for the last few years for funsies (goal is to reach rump, like it was back in first grade), but only just this year I decided I wanted to actually read up on how to take care of it. This community is where I first read about CWC which has been a game changer for my hair, so I decided I'd sign up and find more gems.

It's been ages since I've been on a proper forum, so I'm trying to get back in the groove of layouts, terminology, where everything is and rules. Please be patient with me as I fall on my butt a few times haha.

I'm keen to share enthusiasm with fellow newbies while we all have fun on our journeys and what we discover for our locks!

Type
    1c/F/i/ii

Default Re: Lurked for a bit, then finally took the plunge

Hello, welcome

Fiorentina A. Canaretti Fiorentina's Avatar
    Length
    BSL/HL/Class
    Type
    2c/M/ii

Welcome
    A nice​ bun makes the day.

Length
    TBL34/KL48"/?
    Type
    2c/F/ii

Hi and welcome to the LHC!
    I pray for inner peace, family peace, world peace...Imagine whirled peas
    Lady Marina...Dweller, Explorer, and Protector of the Mermaid World
    Opted out of the friends program, nothing personal

Quote Originally Posted by SASSyWitch View Post
    Been growing my hair out for the last few years for funsies (goal is to reach rump, like it was back in first grade), but only just this year I decided I wanted to actually read up on how to take care of it. This community is where I first read about CWC which has been a game changer for my hair, so I decided I'd sign up and find more gems.

It's been ages since I've been on a proper forum, so I'm trying to get back in the groove of layouts, terminology, where everything is and rules. Please be patient with me as I fall on my butt a few times haha. among us online

I'm keen to share enthusiasm with fellow newbies while we all have fun on our journeys and what we discover for our locks!
    Don’t worry about getting back into the groove of forum life—we’ve all been there! It’s exciting that you’re here to share your experience and enthusiasm, and I’m sure you’ll pick things up quickly. Feel free to ask questions as you explore, and don’t hesitate to dive into discussions with others on their own hair journeys.

Don’t worry about getting back into the groove of forum life—we’ve all been there! It’s exciting that you’re here to share your experience and enthusiasm, and I’m sure you’ll pick things up quickly. Feel free to ask questions as you explore, and don’t hesitate to dive into discussions with others on their own hair journeys.

I will eat all your tofu maborosi's Avatar
    Length
    16"/43"/55"
    Type
    1a/1b/M/ii/iii

Welcome!
    And welcome to you, too, maternalbew

I'm a huge fan of forums, and LHC is probably the best of the best. Y'all are in a great community!

Length
    0.25/52/Term
    Type
    2b/M/ii

Welcome!

Be nice or the beast will scream

Lady Raven, Guardian of the Enchanted Forests of Nevermore. In The Order of the Long Haired Knights