Thread: Verb hair products

Length
    short/hip/term
    Type
    1a/1b/F/i/ii

Default Verb hair products

Does anyone here use Verb products?

I started using Verb Ghost Oil, a light-weight oil/serum, a couple of months ago and I love it. I apply two drops to the length of my baby fine hair after towel drying. It makes detangling a breeze and leaves my hair very soft.

I also use it on dry hair to detangle between washes and before braiding my hair at night. It doesn't build up.

Oh! And it smells divine!
    A hint of grapefruit and oatmeal blend together to leave hair with a light, fresh fragrance.
    Hmmmm... I wouldn't have thought that combo would work, but it does!

I'm making a gallant effort to use up the shampoos and conditioners that are cluttering my bathroom before I buy the shampoo and conditioner. Has anyone else used them?

Lady Neoma, Defender of Creatures Great and Small

Default Re: Verb hair products

I’m looking to buy their clarifying shampoo, but if the oil is that good I may have to check that out too I’ll let you know how the shampoo works for me once I get it though!

Length
    short/hip/term
    Type
    1a/1b/F/i/ii

Quote Originally Posted by a1oevera View Post
    I’m looking to buy their clarifying shampoo, but if the oil is that good I may have to check that out too I’ll let you know how the shampoo works for me once I get it though!
    Thank you, a1oevera! I look forward to hearing your review!

Lady Neoma, Defender of Creatures Great and Small

Type
    1c/F/i/ii

I got the ghost oil, shampoo, and conditioner in a kit. Have tried them all one so far. Liked the shampoo and conditioner. The oil (which I think is more of a silicone serum than an oil) is a bit much for my hair at the moment--at least, one pump is too much, and it might be hard to dispense less than a pump. I think I may like it when my hair gets longer, but my hair is fine, somewhat thin, low porosity, APL, and layered, so it's easy for this kind of product to be too much and leave it a little greasy looking and weighed down. But it seems like a good product, and worth trying if you have more hair (or more porous hair) than me!