Page 1604 of 1604 FirstFirst ... 6041104150415541594160216031604
Results 16,031 to 16,039 of 16039

Thread: Midback | Waist

Length
    MBL/MBL/KNEE

Default Re: Midback | Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Conduct View Post
    Can I join this thread? I've been getting close to waist (only another inch or two!), but it still feels infuriatingly far away lol.
    Welcome aboard! There's something about those last few inches that just take forever!
    MBL~WL~HL~TBL~ FTL~ KNEE

Length
    BSL/BCL/SDL
    Type
    1b/F/i/ii

Quote Originally Posted by ETJ CURLS View Post
    Welcome aboard! There's something about those last few inches that just take forever!
    Indeed, I felt like I was juuust 2 inches from waist for YEARS. But with care and intensive protection from breakage you can push through it!
    I'm fine
    Lady Sarana, Ranger of the Eastern Hills
    in the Order of the Long-Haired Knights

Length
    Chin/MBL/Term
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii

Thank you!! I'm glad to be here <3
    Yeah the anticipation for the milestone but not being quite there yet seems to make it take so much longer

Lullaby of Obliteration
    Length
    Buzz/Buzz/Chin

Can I call it, is the worst cause it's soooo close but not close enough

Length
    32/33/36
    Type
    1b/F/ii

A few days late, but I passed waist this month and made it to 33 inches. The first pic is from mid July, second mid August, and last two mid September. I have one more month to go for my no trim challenge and then will decide to trim back to waist or to keep heading to hip If I trim, I will post an update here again and hopefully have a thicker hemline to show for it. I really want to be able to wear my hair down naturally, but right now am still only confident with it curled. If I’m not on this thread next month, it’s been a pleasure and happy growing to everyone!

Length
    MBL/MBL/KNEE

Quote Originally Posted by persephones_sun View Post

A few days late, but I passed waist this month and made it to 33 inches. The first pic is from mid July, second mid August, and last two mid September. I have one more month to go for my no trim challenge and then will decide to trim back to waist or to keep heading to hip If I trim, I will post an update here again and hopefully have a thicker hemline to show for it. I really want to be able to wear my hair down naturally, but right now am still only confident with it curled. If I’m not on this thread next month, it’s been a pleasure and happy growing to everyone!
    Your hemline looks great to me!
    MBL~WL~HL~TBL~ FTL~ KNEE

Length
    Pixie/APL/Hip
    Type
    1a/1b/F/i

Quote Originally Posted by persephones_sun View Post

Your hemline is beautiful; I have a very similar texture, and I used to feel like my hair needed to be curled too. Not anymore! Your hair is my current goal.

Length
    32/33/36
    Type
    1b/F/ii

Your hemline looks great to me!
    Thanks, ETJ CURLS!

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbouu View Post
    Your hemline is beautiful; I have a very similar texture, and I used to feel like my hair needed to be curled too. Not anymore! Your hair is my current goal.
    Rainbouu, that's such a compliment, I love when I see other fine/thin haired folk at my goal as well. And isn't it silly? I think you're wise, it's better to love what you have!

Length
    Pixie/APL/Hip
    Type
    1a/1b/F/i

I've been wearing my hair in braids and buns every single day for a few weeks, and I feel like on my wash days I can see the growth! Normally I don't notice growth if my hairs always down, so maybe this helps with perspective. I definitely have gained a few centimeters. And I'm having to redye my hair so often , my roots are coming in so fast! It's annoying honestly, but I'm grateful my hair seems to be growing fast. I'm going to start tracking my dye days and how much new growth is coming in...I can't resist, I want to know if my hair is really growing at an above average rate or if it's just my imagination.