Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: L'oréal: Elseve / Elvital / Elvive Products

Type
    2c/F/i/ii

Default Re: L'oréal: Elseve / Elvital / Elvive Products

Has anyone tried this glossing line? If so, would you mind sharing a description of the scent?

Length
    Shave/Knee/Knee
    Type
    2a/F/ii/iii

Hi anyone tried the L'Oréal elvive restore 5 shampoo and conditioner? I've just ordered it wanted to give it a try

Length
    4/32/38
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii

Just gave the Ever Pure Bond Repair line a try. My first thoughts are the pre-shampoo treatment is kind of stiff and hard to work through the hair. I ended up adding a small amount of water to my hand just to make it easier to apply.

The shampoo suds nicely for being supposedly sulphate free. I usually use Biolage and I would put the cleansing feel on par with that.

The conditioner was a similar consistency to the pre-shampoo treatment. Very thick. I again added water to help emulsify and spread it. It's not a conditioner that immediately makes your hair feel silky, but after waiting the 2 minutes and rinsing my hair did feel soft and silky.

I finished the wash day with the Elvive Hyaluron Plump Serum as a leave in conditioner.

The scents of all the products was nice. The Bond Repair has a woodsy scent-its listed as Rose and Sandalwood. The Leave in has a slightly more floral scent, but they seem to work well together.

I will check back in when my hair is dry 🙃

Length
    4/32/38
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii

Checking back in about the Bond Repair set. My hair dried shiny and bouncy, but now the day after my ends are feeling a bit protein heavy/crunchy. I may have to use this sparingly. I do think it will be beneficial in the long-term but definitely not a "every wash day" material.

Length
    ChinL/WL/TERM
    Type
    2a/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Lesley8 View Post
    Hi anyone tried the L'Oréal elvive restore 5 shampoo and conditioner? I've just ordered it wanted to give it a try
    Hey, I really love the L'Oreal elvive restore 5 shampoo and conditioner! Yes, you should really give a try. I think both you and your hair is going to love it. I don't use it because my hair needs repair I just like to use it because it prevents my hair from breakage.
    (Chin length) (Shoulder Length) (Bra Strap Length) (Mid Back Length) (Waist Length) (Hip Length) (Tail Bone Length) (Classic Length) (Mid Thigh Length) (Knee Length) (Calf Length) (Ankle Length) (Floor Length)