Thread: Wow Skin Science Onion & Black Seed Oil

Length
    Pixie/APL/Hip
    Type
    1a/1b/F/i

Default Wow Skin Science Onion & Black Seed Oil

I'm a little too preoccupied to check out the ingredients list of this product today, but I am curious if anyone has heard of or tried this product (Wow skin sciences Onion and Black Seed oil), or even just the brand in general? The store I work at now has their onion and black seed shampoo, conditioner, and hair oil, and it's got me curious. I've seen all the threads on here about onions for hair growth, and it seems it works for a lot of people, but most can't get over the smell. So I thought, wouldn't it be lovely if this product had the same benefits, but without an awful smell?

Default Re: Wow Skin Science Onion & Black Seed Oil

I’ve used the shampoo and conditioner from Wow Skin Science, and I was really happy with them. My hair felt much healthier and stronger after a few weeks of consistent use. The onion and black seed oil combo is said to be great for hair growth, and while I didn’t notice any dramatic changes, I did feel like my hair was shedding less. The smell isn’t bad either—definitely better tunnel rush than using raw onion juice!

Length
    Pixie/APL/Hip
    Type
    1a/1b/F/i

Default Re: Wow Skin Science Onion & Black Seed Oil

Thanks for your input Ingproble! I was beginning to wonder if nobody else on here had tried this brand.