Page 458 of 458 FirstFirst ... 358408448456457458
Results 4,571 to 4,573 of 4573

Thread: Microtrimming and Maintaining Club!

Default Re: Microtrimming and Maintaining Club!

Quote Originally Posted by corneredcorvid View Post
    I used Feye's v-shape method, I'm a fan of angles and it was super-simple. Took about an inch off this time to get started, probably going to do half an inch per month going forward for the time being. I should probably take some pictures for posterity just to see if/how things change.
    Nice! I love Feye’s method. Personally I grow a little slow sometimes… so pay attention to your growth rate, you may want to trim every other month to still gain length depending on your growth.
    Maintaining 31” HL last bleach nov 2020 final goal is HL virgin hair by 6/2025 for my 40th

Quote Originally Posted by corneredcorvid View Post
    I used Feye's v-shape method, I'm a fan of angles and it was super-simple. Took about an inch off this time to get started, probably going to do half an inch per month going forward for the time being. I should probably take some pictures for posterity just to see if/how things change.
    Nice! I love Feye’s method. Personally I grow a little slow sometimes… so pay attention to your growth rate, you may want to trim every other month to still gain length depending on your growth.
    Maintaining 31” HL last bleach nov 2020 final goal is HL virgin hair by 6/2025 for my 40th

Length
    BCL/BCL+/term
    Type
    1b/M/ii

I washed and trimmed 5mm on Monday. Some days I like my hemline, other times I feel very conscious of it and I hate the state of it. I suppose today is just one of those days.