Thread: hey

Default hey

Hello I'm new here i m a boy with long hair , and i have sometimes to have for sport class sometimes to make it tied up very high on top of head, so i'm looking for advice and help in the future for this and also some hair care tips in all kind .<
    Thanks for accepting me in this forum community.

Length
    SL/BSL/TBL
    Type
    1b/1c/F/ii

Default Re: hey

Welcome! You have definitely come to the right place. The folks here have hundreds of wonderful ideas. They will get you sorted in no time

Length
    APL/MBL/TBL
    Type
    3a/M/ii

Welcome! There are a lot of cool hairstyles for sport and any time. My boyfriends has long hair and loves to tie a ponytail and not pull it all through at the end. He now is into using our chopsticks. I think, he got it from that link. ^^
    https://www.wikihow.com/Put-Your-Hai...raditional-Bun

thank you for your messages i will defenetely check all that ! thanks againn

Fiorentina A. Canaretti Fiorentina's Avatar
    Length
    BSL/HL/Class
    Type
    2c/M/ii

Welcome
    A nice​ bun makes the day.

also like i told you all i ll have interest in having my hair tied up "very" high on top of my day for a dance class when i get back to shool in september,
    its a choice, i dont have to wear a bun like girls, but it must be tied up very high, ponytails braids pigtails, whatever ^^ so here some tries the girl at dance are into pigtails those days so during the vacation the past weeks they tried that on me also ^^

and also with braids :

if you have any advice or opinion, i know about pink elastic but that was all we had at the moment ..

Length
    TBL34/KL48"/?
    Type
    2c/F/ii

Hi alex! Would you be allowed to use a buff or stretchy headband? I don't know how vigorous your dance class is, but thought the braids and ponytails might pull at your scalp if they're swinging around a lot. If you're allowed to/or open to wearing something of this sort, you could still wear those styles but the length of your hair would be gently held to your head. Just a thought to consider. Your hair looks so healthy!
    I pray for inner peace, family peace, world peace...Imagine whirled peas
    Lady Marina...Dweller, Explorer, and Protector of the Mermaid World
    Opted out of the friends program, nothing personal

its not that much vigourous but hair must be tied up very high and tied "hard" , i have discuss to not be forced to do a bun like girls cause i didnt feel to not have choice ^^ so i'm kind of trying to avoid hair bun still ponytails or two ponytails are allowed for me and ok if its are very high on top. thanks about my hair also i love your ! and especially its very pretty with the low hair bun on your profile picture !
    headband are allowed if not even recommended ! but still the rest of the hair must be high up tied, with the past teachers i was allowed to just put a bid headband like you said

Length
    TBL34/KL48"/?
    Type
    2c/F/ii

Thank you for your nice compliments! That sounds good that you at least have some options to work with so you can find a style that works for YOU.
    I pray for inner peace, family peace, world peace...Imagine whirled peas
    Lady Marina...Dweller, Explorer, and Protector of the Mermaid World
    Opted out of the friends program, nothing personal

Quote Originally Posted by SandyBottom View Post
    Thank you for your nice compliments! That sounds good that you at least have some options to work with so you can find a style that works for YOU.
    yes thats what i m trying to find thanks