Page 569 of 569 FirstFirst ... 69469519559567568569
Results 5,681 to 5,685 of 5685

Thread: Long hair sighting thread!

Length
    Chin/MBL/?
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii

Default Re: Long hair sighting thread!

One of the singers who performed for Ukraine in the ESC yesterday had the most beautiful long hair I really thought it was real because it looked to so natural and had what looked like braid waves. Turns out they were extensions but still very inspiring aesthetic-wise plus their song was really powerful!

Length
    24/47"/?
    Type
    2c/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by yvainee View Post
    One of the singers who performed for Ukraine in the ESC yesterday had the most beautiful long hair I really thought it was real because it looked to so natural and had what looked like braid waves. Turns out they were extensions but still very inspiring aesthetic-wise plus their song was really powerful!
    I also saw that and thought it was all real. The waves were very natural looking. Luxembourg also had very long braids that tapered so I'm not sure if they're natural or extensions without checking.

Length
    20/27/30

I’m on vacation (US) and have noticed quite a bit more people with hip length hair than I used to. In the town I live I saw a server at a restaurant with a classic length ponytail. The next day I saw someone walking down the street with thick classic length blonde hair that was loose. Finally yesterday at a tourist stop I saw a cashier with black calf length hair being worn loose.

Length
    TBL34/KL48"/?
    Type
    2c/F/ii

I saw a girl, about 12 or 13, walking to school with very healthy looking dark hair pulled back in a ponytail to her tailbone, looked so pretty!
    I pray for inner peace, family peace, world peace...Imagine whirled peas
    Opted out of the friends program, nothing personal

Length
    BSL/clas/?
    Type
    2b/M/ii/iii

An older woman (I'd guess in her 70's) who lives down the hill from me, in her yard, with a classic length braid. She is a small woman, but that braid was still impressive.