Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Silicone leave-in recommendations

Length
    25.5"/.../Waist
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii/iii

Default Re: Silicone leave-in recommendations

Quote Originally Posted by knobbly View Post
    I suppose I don’t mind buying something more pricey because I’m only 2/3 done with my current bottle and it’s lasted me three years so far! Speaking of pricey, I was actually thinking of trying something like the Olaplex Number 7 Bonding Oil in case that really would help to rebond splits but I can’t tell from the ingredients if it even has any kind of active ingredient in it or if it’s just a serum? I’ll have to research it further and go take a sniff next time I’m near a Sephora or Ulta. Is that where I’d find the OUIA one? It is definitely seems super close to the one I have now. Thanks!

I have never used a Kiehl’s product! I’ll have to test it out if I see this one, thanks.
    Yes, the OUAI is in Sephora and I think Ulta. You can also get it on their site. Just don't confuse it with the Hair and Body oil version. Two different things.

Personally, I love Kiehl's products, have tried a bunch over the yeas. Currently I'm using their calendula serum. I used to love their face moisturizer too but they add squalane at some point so I stopped (I can't tolerate squalane/squalene).

Be the voice for those that can't speak...

Length
    27.5"/49"/???
    Type
    1a/1b/F/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by nycelle View Post
    Yes, the OUAI is in Sephora and I think Ulta. You can also get it on their site. Just don't confuse it with the Hair and Body oil version. Two different things.

Personally, I love Kiehl's products, have tried a bunch over the yeas. Currently I'm using their calendula serum. I used to love their face moisturizer too but they add squalane at some point so I stopped (I can't tolerate squalane/squalene).
    Oh interesting, why can’t you tolerate squalane? I’ve loved all the squalane products I’ve tried so far for both hair and skin. The viscosity is nice and it’s so close to sebum.
    I woke up like this (brushing the top of my calves somehow??)

Length
    25.5"/.../Waist
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by knobbly View Post
    Oh interesting, why can’t you tolerate squalane? I’ve loved all the squalane products I’ve tried so far for both hair and skin. The viscosity is nice and it’s so close to sebum.
    Not sure. But ever since I got Rosacea, I can't tolerate a lot of ingredients. Niacinamide, squalane, propanediol (if it's too high on the ingredient list) are just a few. Prior to Rosacea nothing bothered my face.

Be the voice for those that can't speak...

Huge Tolkien Nerd! Long_hair_bear's Avatar
    Length
    bob/41.25/Term
    Type
    1c/2a/M/ii

I love my Pureology Color Fanatic Leave In Conditioner Spray. I use it post wash.

“Some of the worst mistakes in my life were haircuts." - Jim Morrison
    "But if a woman have long hair, it is a glory to her." 1 Corinthians 11:15
    *UNICORN* Looking for Maxima Diamond Two toned Amethyst in Large