Quote Originally Posted by cgirl View Post
This is a fascinating thread. I just wanted to chime in to add that I was a vegetarian for 20 years and quit just a few months ago due to extreme constant fatigue and largely because I am hoping the animal protein and heme iron will help my hair growth. I have way more energy now, I don't look as pale and sickly anymore, I have much less body odor (I used to stink after workouts and no longer do), but I do worry about my karma.
I definitely lost hair from being largely plant based, even with a little meat and eggs! My hairline receded by about an inch. Now I've been eating a god amount of meat for years since, its still recovering but a LOT better, like the rest of me! Also been taking marine collagen, 10,000mg per day since August 2023, and I have definitely got extra growth. Now my hairs in the front that used to only grow about an inch (or less), keep getting longer. and now reach down my cheeks, and i have more longer hairs right in the baby hairline too. It's a slow process but your hair should definitely benefit from the nutrition in meat.