Thread: ➡️ Does Anyone Use These Jumbo Claw Clips from Etsy? 🤗

Account Closed by Member Request
    Length
    Bra/Thigh/Knee
    Type
    2a/2b/M/C/iii

Default Re: ➡️ Does Anyone Use These Jumbo Claw Clips from Etsy? 🤗

Quote Originally Posted by Dark40 View Post
    Wow, Whirly Girl! Your hair in those clips is gorgeous! And, it's so very thick! I also love the color as well!

So sorry for the late reply but I received no email notifications of any new replies. Thank goodness I just decided to check. So forgive me love, but I’m just seeing this now. Thank you very much for the compliments, Dark40. You’re so kind.

Quote Originally Posted by MusicalSpoons View Post
    Always allowed to post genuine links, spread the love and usefulness amongst fellow longhairs

I've just bought two claw clips from a drugstore (Superdrug) to try, I actually went out <gasp> so when I saw them I could feel them in person. So far I've not been able to do much with them but I am drooling over the colourful ones in the UK seller's shop

Yes MusicalSpoons, it’s always much better when you can see products in person, before buying, whenever possible. I find reviews rarely steer me wrong though and I’ve taken chances on hair accessories, based on amazing reviews. I got lucky in this case.

Yes, I love the colorful clips too and recently bought a candy pink clip that’s so beautiful. Although it’s much larger than the picture implies, it only fits for half-up dos. Here it is….

I found this video below, to be super useful. It shows a method of how to make claw clips that won’t hold your hair, actually hold your hair! It works quite nicely. The lady in the video is also hilarious. She thinks her hair is thick….and certainly it IS, compared to many I’m sure. Anyway, here is the link…

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zjaXgVrw0uw
    Last edited by Whirly Girly; October 16th, 2022 at 08:37 PM.

Length
    44/55/knie
    Type
    2a/2b/M/ii

Default Re: ➡️ Does Anyone Use These Jumbo Claw Clips from Etsy? 🤗

Hi Whirly Girl,

I hope you did found better hair clips than the ones you saw first. The hair style in the video I see quite often on the street, but I don't like so much, when you see the hair tie so bluntly. I found another video, which YouTube proposed to me just after I saw the one you linked here. Here it is.

Especially the first hair style is amazing!

And did you already found the thread about Gi-normous hair accessoires here on the LHC?
    Last edited by Fornarina; December 10th, 2023 at 07:06 AM.