Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 444525354

Thread: What conditioner(s) are you using?

Length
    4/32/38
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii

Default Re: What conditioner(s) are you using?

I recently started rotating a few different ones.
    I Co-Wash with Hairitage Co-Wash and use the "Tame the Mane" Conditioner from that line this line is from Walmart and smell amazing.

I also Co-Wash with Curl Rhythm Co-Wash and use the Deep Moisture Conditioner. I follow with the Leave in Conditioner. This line is from Dollar General.

The last conditioner I have been using is from "Everyone" and it is their Coconut Lemon one. I have the Deep Conditioning Mask from this line but haven't tried it yet.

Length
    1cm/23.5"/term
    Type
    3a/F/M/ii

Right now, I have Pattern's Medium Conditioner for curly hair, which for me right now, is a really good conditioner that hydrates my hair but it's also not hydrating enough. Like it doesn't weigh down my hair or clump my curls enough but I'm kinda at a loss for what conditioners can do that unless they're deep conditioners. I'm thinking of getting the Pattern Intensive Conditioner for coily hair, maybe that would be heavy enough? But it is one of my favorites I've tried so far.

When I use my shampoo bar, I like to combo it with Ethqiue's Too Delicious Intensive Solid Conditioner Bar. This is good but also not heavy enough for my hair. I have a few plans to try other heavy conditioning bars but I want to use this up first.

Lastly, I have Carol's Daughter Wash Day Delight Conditioner with Rose Water and it is interesting... You can NOT glob it on. It's like a conditioning gel to cream consistency that will leave a film on your hair if you put too much on in one spot. I haven't touched it in months because my hair was too short for a while to only use it on the ends, but I might try it again soon now that my hair is past shoulder length and there's enough past my ear when wet.

And lastly, I have Rhyme & Reason Quench & Curl Conditioner that I've never opened and V05 Strawberry & Cream Conditioner that I used once for cowash. V05 is definitely NOT conditioning enough for my hair but I don't mind using it as a cowash and then putting a different conditioner on afterwards.

That's my little collection for now! I want to try to get into my eco-friendly packaging but there are a few brands that I want to try that have those squeeze tubes so I'd have to terra cycle instead. I'm hoping I find a really good conditioning bar so I don't have to worry about that though.
    ~Buzz ☆ Shoulder ☆ APL ☆ MBL ☆ Waist ~
    time to grow grow grow

Length
    SL/HL/Knee
    Type
    1b/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by stardust lady View Post
    I hope it works for you! I think even having what seems to be a similar hair type, things can still affect different heads of hair so differently. I know what you mean about scalp dryness - I've had to experiment a lot with shampoos because I get scalp issues big time and most shampoos cause problems. So glad to finally have a routine that's working for me. Let me know how it goes!
    This has been a miracle! I had a break in between when I tried it to finish up some other products, and WOW. I am so happy I tried it. I have gone from 22+ hair shed in the shower to >5. When I first switched I had >12, but it's gone down even more. THANK YOU!
    Find me at the beach or springs wishing I was a mermaid
    SL- MBL - WL - HL - TBL - CLASSIC - FTP - KNEE

Length
    MBL/MBL/KNEE

I've been alternating between Eden Bodyworks Peppermint & Tee Tree Oil conditioner and Design Essentials Rosemary Mint Conditioner for my RO. (Before shampooing I've been using the Dove children's curly line conditioner, as it's cheap, smells nice, and works fairly well for detangling.) The DE is my favourite and they only just started carrying it in my area this last year. I'm very happy that it's part of my routine, as I used to use Shea Moisture, and since the formula change, I didn't enjoy most ROs I'd tried.

I also use the TGIN Green Tea Leave-in. I tried their castor oil one recently but I think it's too heavy for my hair. I also tried the DE chebe leave in, but while the feel is very nice, the smell is overpowering and gave me a headache.

Lastly, I've just started incorporating DCs. The first one I've tried is the Briogeo one, and I'm not a fan of the smell, but it seems to work fairly well. I'm mainly using it to balance out the drying effect of the purple shampoo that I've also just added to my routine. I'm using that one 1-2x a month, and the others whenever I wash my hair, which is usually 1-2x a week.
    MBL~WL~HL~TBL~ FTL~ KNEE

Length
    idk/idk/waist
    Type
    2c/3a/F/ii/iii

ive been using the ITS A 10 conditioner and i just use that as a leave in as well right now and my curls drink that up but id like to find a conditioner i can make home made !