Thread: For Sale: Jeterforks, TTs, Burls

Length
    pixie/waist/happy
    Type
    1c/C/iii

Default For Sale: Jeterforks, TTs, Burls

It's time for me to admit that as beautiful as my Jeterforks are and as much as I want to hoard them, they don't work in my hair and someone else should get the joy of wearing them. It's also time for my housemate to go through her collection and sell off items she isn't using in the hope of juggling all her mounting financial hardships. Please help us with our spring cleaning!

Details: Shipping in the US only, $5. Payment via Paypal; I've already built the fee the seller pays into the prices of the items. Click on the thumbnails to see the full-sized images. Photos are in indirect daylight and the colors seem pretty accurate as best as I can tell (my screen settings are very much not average due to eyestrain issues, so I have no idea how it will appear on other monitors).

Please be patient if I am somewhat slow to respond or awkward, that would be my dearth of spoons and over-abundance of social anxiety. This is my first selling post and I'm secretly terrified but I'm trying my best!

1) 3-prong Jeterfork, osage orange. Total 5", prongs 4". $21
    2) 4-prong Jeterfork, pink ivory wood. Total 5", prongs 4". $31
    sold 3) 4-prong Jeterfork, purple heart wood. Total 5", prongs 4". $31
    4) 3-prong Jeterfork, (I don't remember the wood, possibly bubinga?). Total 5 ½", prongs 4 ½". $21
    sold 5) 3-prong Jeterfork, osage orange. Total 5 ½", prongs 4 ½". $21

sold 6) 4-prong Jeterfork, cocobolo. Total 5 ½", prongs 4 ½". $31
    sold 7) 4-prong Jeterfork, (I think it's bois de rose but can't say for certain. I definitely remember rose was somewhere in the name). Total 5 ¾", prongs 4 ¾". $36
    sold 8 ) 4-prong Jeterfork, pink ivory wood. Total 6", prongs 5". $36
    sold 9) 2-prong TT live edge fork, spalted bradford pear inlaid with blue apatite. Total 5 ¾", prongs about 3 ¾". $51

(Just realized I typo'ed "12 damaged finish" on the above but it's actually #13)

sold 10) 2-prong Maple Burl (?) fork, muted blue-green. Total 5", prongs 4 ¼". $26
    11) 3-prong Yevheniia burl fork, red. Total 5 ½", prongs 4". $41
    sold 12) 3-prong Yevheniia burl fork, purple. Total 5 ½", prongs 4". ***The tip of the leftmost prong has slight damage (the point broke off and the damage was sanded down) and is more rounded that the others, but is in ready-to-wear condition. $36
    13) 2-prong Yevheniia cat fork, purple. Total 6", prongs 4 ½". ***The finish is damaged in several places, showing black underneath, including on the prongs. It feels very slight to my fingers but I am not sure if this will potentially be damaging to more delicate hair if used as-is. $41

sold 14) TT butterflies and wheat, African blackwood with various inlays. Includes a single butterfly inlaid on the top that matches the other butterflies. 6". $51
    15) TT dragon, (I want to say snakewood but now I am second-guessing myself and it might be lacewood, but it's definitely one of those two) inlaid with malachite. 6". $46
    sold 16) TT roses and leaves, African blackwood inlaid with pink pearls (roses) and light green pearls (leaves). Just over 6". $51
    17) TT Greek mosaic, African blackwood inlaid with teal paua and mother of pearl. 6 ¼". ***The inlay is faulty, which only affects the appearance and not the finish of the stick. It is only on one side (so you can turn the stick to hide it) and concentrated in the center rather than at the ends (so depending on the size of your bun, it may be completely hidden). $43

Thanks for looking!
    Last edited by The Lizard Wife; May 1st, 2023 at 09:53 PM.

"A green glass-tipped hairpin dropped onto her shoulder and then the floor. Drat. She had never been good at putting up her own hair." Provenance, Ann Leckie

Length
    BSL/FTL/?
    Type
    1a/F/ii

Default Re: For Sale: Jeterforks, TTs, Burls

Hello, what a nice collection! I am interested in 7 and 16, I sent you a PM.

Length
    29"/35/40"
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii/iii

Very tempting.
    Lady Meikyo of the Cerise Blade

Length
    18"/34"/45"
    Type
    1b/M/ii

Gorgeous collection! I'm interested in 14 and just now sent a PM
    Thinking Long Hair Thoughts

Length
    29"/35/40"
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii/iii

What would shipping to Canada be?

Length
    pixie/waist/happy
    Type
    1c/C/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Shorty89 View Post
    What would shipping to Canada be?
    Shipping is within the US only.

"A green glass-tipped hairpin dropped onto her shoulder and then the floor. Drat. She had never been good at putting up her own hair." Provenance, Ann Leckie

Length
    29"/35/40"
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by The Lizard Wife View Post
    Shipping is within the US only.
    Darn. I missed that in the original post.