Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: For people who'd like to look younger: in which haircolor do you feel you look the yo

Default Re: For people who'd like to look younger: in which haircolor do you feel you look th

But right now i think the answer is health and shine... shiny healthy hair makes anyone look young rather than the hair color, and very dry hair easily ages you.

But anyway i'm still asking in which hair color people here FEEL best and youngest 😁
    Last edited by Priska; April 10th, 2023 at 09:59 AM.

Default Re: For people who'd like to look younger: in which haircolor do you feel you look th

I feel best the colour I have now, 100% natural, with grey sprinkled throughout, and white streaks at the front. I don't care about looking younger than I am.

ETA just noticed this question was for people who want to look younger. My answer is to the post directly above.
    Last edited by Kake; April 10th, 2023 at 10:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Priska View Post
    Yes I think so too now, that there's no general youth color for hair. This is one of the great mysteries of life, that i have been trying to solve because i'm a scientist-minded person 😂, that why some people look so good with blonde hair and some people look much better with dark hair... I think i have been trying to find answers but have not succeeded yet...But my newest love is red hair... red is beautiful everywhere and suits everybody.. 😁
    I think if you read up on colour analysis you will find the logic behind why light colours suit some people and dark colours suit others. I really think you will find it interesting.

Length
    29"/35/40"
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii/iii

I always look younger than I am but I think it's more my baby face than my hair. I'm not sure if colour would make a difference for me. But, I think in general, well-kept hair looks younger. If you're grey and it's mixed in with darker hair and not sparkly white, it can make you look older but once it hits the shining silvery-white stage, I think it's a great timeless look.
    Lady Meikyo of the Cerise Blade

Length
    Hip/BCL/Metal
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii/iii

I think highlighted hair with not too stark of a contrast between the base and the highlights is a pretty youthful look on me.
    Ósnjallr maðr hyggsk munu ey lifa, ef hann við víg varask;
    en elli gefr hánum engi frið, þótt hánum geirar gefi.

Instagram | Last.fm | Folk band | Acoustic metal duo | My links