Page 98 of 101 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100 ... LastLast

Thread: Garnier Fructis Treats / Hair Food

Length
    Pixie/BCL/Class
    Type
    2a/M/ii

Default Re: Garnier Fructis Treats / Hair Food

I have the avocado ones! I use both the standard conditioner and the leave-in tub, and I love them. It helped my hair get super soft and they don't weigh it down at all. The conditioner coats the hair very nicely in the shower and smells lovely and fresh, and the leave-in also helps to set my waves.

I'll be trying a new brand out of curiosity this month but if I don't care for it then I'm sticking with these!

Length
    29"/35/40"
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii/iii

For anyone else in Canada, they have the large 450ml sizes at Dollarama for $4.00. They also have the conditioner for the same price.
    Lady Meikyo of the Cerise Blade

Length
    Hip/Hip+/Metal
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Shorty89 View Post
    For anyone else in Canada, they have the large 450ml sizes at Dollarama for $4.00. They also have the conditioner for the same price.
    And over here, I’m having a hard time finding the 390 ml tubs for less than €7 these days.
    Ósnjallr maðr hyggsk munu ey lifa, ef hann við víg varask;
    en elli gefr hánum engi frið, þótt hánum geirar gefi.

Instagram | Last.fm | Folk band | Acoustic metal duo | My links

Length
    29"/35/40"
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Ylva View Post
    And over here, I’m having a hard time finding the 390 ml tubs for less than €7 these days.
    Maybe I should mail you some.

Length
    Short/Waist/Term
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Ylva View Post
    The 400 mL tubs are hard for me to find in stores. There’s one Target in my area that carries them.

Type
    1b/F/i/ii

I have used the banana hair food mask and the cocoa butter hair mask. I wanted them primarily as leave-ins, but neither was good for my very fine hair. Especially the cacao butter made my hair frizzy and dry (???). I suspect it might be the coconut oil in them - my hair hates it. But when I used them as conditioner, and washed them out, my hair was silky and moisturized. Anyway, my point and question is - does anyone here with very fine hair have a good experience with any of the hair food masks as leave-ins? I mostly see the aloe vera recommended, but I´m not sure, since it also contains coconut oil.

Quote Originally Posted by Nefcerka View Post
    I have used the banana hair food mask and the cocoa butter hair mask. I wanted them primarily as leave-ins, but neither was good for my very fine hair. Especially the cacao butter made my hair frizzy and dry (???). I suspect it might be the coconut oil in them - my hair hates it. But when I used them as conditioner, and washed them out, my hair was silky and moisturized. Anyway, my point and question is - does anyone here with very fine hair have a good experience with any of the hair food masks as leave-ins? I mostly see the aloe vera recommended, but I´m not sure, since it also contains coconut oil.
    Very fine strands here I find it works for my fine hair, but if I use too much it looks greasy. I put it on wet hair and just dip one finger and spread through. (So maybe like a dime size? For my WL hair). I mostly use as a refresh on day 3 hair, I wet the ends, apply as leave-in, and a few drops of oil over top. I like the coconut best just because of the scent, these 3 seem to perform similarly (to me). In the past I have used coconut oil as a pre-bleach or pre-wash treatment. On its own it doesn’t do my hair any favors otherwise (almost brittle and crispy, very greasy), but mixed in to these formulas is ok for my hair
    Maintaining 31” HL last bleach nov 2020 final goal is HL virgin hair by 6/2025 for my 40th

Type
    1b/F/i/ii

Thank you for your answer, rosenester! My problem may have resulted from the application - on dry hair and rather more than a little dollop

Length
    17,5/25/?
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii

I just purchased the lamellar water treatments in Papaya, Banana and Pineapple. I haven't decided yet which one will be the first. But I generally love lamellar water, so I'm very excited to try these.
    I have heard the mermaids singing... and I do think that they will sing to me...

Don't miss the LHC Book Club!

Length
    29"/35/40"
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Nefcerka View Post
    Thank you for your answer, rosenester! My problem may have resulted from the application - on dry hair and rather more than a little dollop
    I find that it works best on my dry ends. I put a little bit on the last couple inches of my ends shortly about half an hour before I shower. Then, I wash it out and that makes it not too heavy.