Page 1271 of 1304 FirstFirst ... 271771117112211261126912701271127212731281 ... LastLast
Results 12,701 to 12,710 of 13032

Thread: Armpit | Midback

Length
    22/22/26
    Type
    1b/1c/F/ii

Default Re: from APL to MBL come grow with me!

I think I am finally here. Pic in my album. My hair grows really slowly. My hair is super thin but I would love to reach BSL.

Length
    SL/APL/TBL
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii

Welcome, WednesdayAddams! Congrats on reaching APL!

Length
    22/22/26
    Type
    1b/1c/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by colormehappy View Post
    Welcome, WednesdayAddams! Congrats on reaching APL!
    Thanks!

Length
    SL/BSL/TBL
    Type
    2b/2c/M/C/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by SaveTheTapirs View Post
    Thanks, our hair color is actually pretty similar. You can't see it very well in my recent picture because it was so overcast I guess, but it's a coppery henna color over a dark base. Yours is looking great and you're so close to BSL!
    Thank you! And yes, it's also henna over dark base. The bottom 15cm or so are bleach leftovers. And uploading my photos to LHC always makes them look more vibrant overall for some reason.

I've been very tempted to get more layers to encourage the waves and avoid the inevitable / \ shape my hair goes in as it grows.. How is your hair layered if I may ask?
    You mentioned in another thread you're not loving them but they look so pretty to me!

Length
    chin/BSL/Floor
    Type
    2b/2c/F/ii/iii

Still slow growing. I have noticed now though that I have to be more careful when applying deodorant if my hair is down though so it's clearly longer than previously. I'm hoping by May or so to be at BSL.

Length
    Pixie/CBL/MTL
    Type
    3b/3c/M/ii

Hey everyone in my length bracket Just wanted to say hope you're having a beautiful day, and I love seeing all your progress!

I'm really loving my hair. I'm wearing it up a lot for work but feeling excited that the longer it gets, the easier it is to put it up in new interesting ways. I'm getting inspired by late Victorian and Edwardian styles which include a small bun in the back of the head and then pieces sort of twisted up and into the bun, and I'm getting excited to play around with hair forks.
    I had a dream recently that I shaved the sides of my head (a style I've worn many times in my life), but in the dream I felt devastated afterward. I took it as a sign that I'm actually doing the right thing by growing it out and enjoying it as is.

Here's one of the ways I tend to wear it up while I'm at work, and here's it down in all its glory!
    Last edited by Abacus; January 29th, 2023 at 02:18 PM.
    twa -- shoulder -- collarbone -- ARMPIT -- mid back -- waist -- hip -- tailbone -- classic -- mid thigh -- knee

Length
    SL/BSL/Waist
    Type
    2b/M/ii

That's impressive mane, Abacus
    I come with a little update. I lost around an inch when I trimmed my hair in the beginning of the year, but I definitely don't regret it, the layers came out just perfect I'm still a few centimetres away from BSL ( on dry waves, while wet and stretched they are already at BSL) and I count on getting there in April/May depending on the growth.
    I tucked my shirt under bra strap so it can be seen. Its always roughly at the line of the white frame of the mirror.
    Den som väntar på något gott väntar aldrig för länge.

Lady Sheala the Conjurer of the Empress Tree in the Order of Long Haired Knights

Length
    SL/BSL/TBL
    Type
    2b/2c/M/C/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by cookies View Post

I'm almost there! But I won't call BSL until it's at least halfway through the bra strap (probably in a month or so)
    OMG, you guys! It hasn't even been a month yet!

If anyone here is drinking < 2L (70oz?) of water a day, you should try it for a few weeks, I swear I haven't changed anything else about my lifestyle or routines, so that must be it

Btw, I'm loving the texture of my hair in this photo too, if only I knew how to achieve it every time

Length
    SL/BSL/Waist
    Type
    2b/M/ii

That looks great, cookies . Impressive growth.
    Are you using styling products and techniques on your waves?
    Den som väntar på något gott väntar aldrig för länge.

Lady Sheala the Conjurer of the Empress Tree in the Order of Long Haired Knights

Length
    SL/BSL/TBL
    Type
    2b/2c/M/C/ii/iii

Thank you paulownia!
    I feel like I'm always doing the same thing, even if my photos would strongly disagree
    Today I washed my hair CWC, for the second C I directly applied an SMT and put it in a shower cap. I rinsed it off an hour later, squeezed as much water out as I could.
    Then I applied leave-in conditioner (Garnier one with argan & camelia, you can see it in the top right corner of the photo), then hair oil (drug store brand) and then the same aloe gel I use for the SMT.
    These three I "scrunched" in, but only until the product was mostly off of my hands, didn't go crazy with it For drying, I plopped it in a microfiber towel for 20min, then air dried without touching, I only swished it with my head tilted back so it goes into place.

I'm a big fan of your spiraly ends btw, is it just the perfect layers or do you style them?