Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Adding to our stash; project for 2022!

Length
    Bald/Pixie/Term

Default Re: Adding to our stash; project for 2022!

I'll be here too probably with hair color if allowed

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Bat View Post
    I'll be here too probably with hair color if allowed
    Sure, any hair product, even skin care or body care you could potentially add. It's up to you. Just (but that kind of is normal in these parts) make sure hair care is the bulk of it.
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Length
    Bald/Pixie/Term

Quote Originally Posted by lapushka View Post
    Sure, any hair product, even skin care or body care you could potentially add. It's up to you. Just (but that kind of is normal in these parts) make sure hair care is the bulk of it.
    I guess we will see how it goes hehe

The new year just began but I've already made a purchase .

Conditioners & masks
    1 x 250ml Cien Extreme Conditioner Long&Strong

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Way to kick it off, Diana!

I've been a good girl, but how else? I mean Saturday was the 1st: everything closed. And now it's Sunday: everything's closed by default, bar a few local grocer's maybe half a day (but yep that's this country for you). So I'm safe.

It's nice to be starting off with a fresh list though, I can tell you that much. This past year I brought in way too many products that I couldn't keep up with getting them gone. The year before that I sort of broke even (slightly more out than in), and this year? Oh man, who knows. LOL!

Way to kick it off, Diana!

I've been a good girl, but how else? I mean Saturday was the 1st: everything closed. And now it's Sunday: everything's closed by default, bar a few local grocer's maybe half a day (but yep that's this country for you). So I'm safe.

It's nice to be starting off with a fresh list though, I can tell you that much. This past year I brought in way too many products that I couldn't keep up with getting them gone. The year before that I sort of broke even (slightly more out than in), and this year? Oh man, who knows. LOL!
    Oh, yeah, I did the same thing last year and bought too much. I hope this year I'll be more mindful and only buy when I need to (though I didn't need this new conditioner, but it was so cheap and I want to compare its efficacy with my other bottles ). I'll be moving in another country at the end of the year so I'll try to not accumulate a bunch of products. Thankfully I wash daily so I use up products quickly.

Lacemaking longhair MusicalSpoons's Avatar
    Length
    ~Tbl?/Floor/Calf+
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii

The website where I was hoping to stock up did get the other product in, but it turns out you're limited to 4 of each which really doesn't make the postage cost worth it and there's nothing else they sell that I need to stock up on at all so I may have to visit a shop in person … urrrrrrrggggghhhhhh. I mean, I do still have 2 of the conditioners and not long opened a new one, but maybe going while masks are mandatory is the safest option? Either that or wait to see what the next year brings, but I'm not hopeful. [This country's version of 'learn to live with it' seems to be: get vaccinated then basically pretend it's over ] I'm also kind of scared that they might stop making the conditioner, or prices will shoot up or something by the time it feels safe enough for me to shop again :-/
    Length goal well and truly met, now just seeing how it grows ...
    Picky scalp but easygoing hair, thank goodness

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by MusicalSpoons View Post
    The website where I was hoping to stock up did get the other product in, but it turns out you're limited to 4 of each which really doesn't make the postage cost worth it and there's nothing else they sell that I need to stock up on at all so I may have to visit a shop in person … urrrrrrrggggghhhhhh. I mean, I do still have 2 of the conditioners and not long opened a new one, but maybe going while masks are mandatory is the safest option? Either that or wait to see what the next year brings, but I'm not hopeful. [This country's version of 'learn to live with it' seems to be: get vaccinated then basically pretend it's over ] I'm also kind of scared that they might stop making the conditioner, or prices will shoot up or something by the time it feels safe enough for me to shop again :-/
    Which one are you talking about, Spoons. We might help you find it. If you like...

Lacemaking longhair MusicalSpoons's Avatar
    Length
    ~Tbl?/Floor/Calf+
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii

Which one are you talking about, Spoons. We might help you find it. If you like...
    Aw, that's kind, thank you! It's unlikely, but on the off-chance: Macadamia Oil Extract conditioner by Xpel Marketing, £1 for 400ml, looks like this https://www.therange.co.uk/_m4/2/9/1484569716_298.jpg
    I've only found it in cheapie shops, it's not everywhere like the mainstream brands.
    Length goal well and truly met, now just seeing how it grows ...
    Picky scalp but easygoing hair, thank goodness

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by MusicalSpoons View Post
    Aw, that's kind, thank you! It's unlikely, but on the off-chance: Macadamia Oil Extract conditioner by Xpel Marketing, £1 for 400ml, looks like this https://www.therange.co.uk/_m4/2/9/1484569716_298.jpg
    I've only found it in cheapie shops, it's not everywhere like the mainstream brands.
    That looks so cool! First time I have heard of this brand. You obviously like it! I'll see if I can do some digging?

ETA/ I can find this:
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/Macadamia-O...0IO6CMW6&psc=1
    Last edited by lapushka; January 2nd, 2022 at 01:55 PM.