Page 1199 of 1304 FirstFirst ... 19969910991149118911971198119912001201120912491299 ... LastLast
Results 11,981 to 11,990 of 13031

Thread: Armpit | Midback

Length
    Chin/Hip/TBL
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii

Default Re: from APL to MBL come grow with me!

Quote Originally Posted by JasminxCat View Post
    Actually I'll wait a while longer before I call it, but here's a bi ish monthly check in

July 5th vs September 22nd

Pretty noticeable difference. Your hair is so pretty.

Length
    Chin/Hip/TBL
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii

Here is September's check in!

Length
    APL/WL/HL
    Type
    1a/1b/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Death-Within-Me View Post
    Pretty noticeable difference. Your hair is so pretty.
    Thank you, so is yours
    I think our hair looks a lot alike, mine might be a tad shade lighter

Length
    Chin/Hip/TBL
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by JasminxCat View Post
    Thank you, so is yours
    I think our hair looks a lot alike, mine might be a tad shade lighter
    Yes, this is why your one of the members whose hair I always pay attention to haha. We're almost hair twins.

Length
    Bald/Pixie/Term

Looks like your sides are catching up! Your hair is growing so fast!
    Both of your hair are my dream hair so sleek

Length
    Buzz/Pixie/Happy
    Type
    1b/F/ii

Hey guys, I'm officially joining you all today!

This marks my longest hair in my adult life.
    (I mean frankly since I got to collarbone+ that's been the case, but this is a whole milestone past that, so it feels extra official!!)

The last time I had APL hair I was a senior in high school! I was active here back then too. That was back in 2014, 7 whole years ago... wow, where does the time go!?
    But I ended up losing a battle with lice, we tried everything to no avail, so I shaved it all off. Luckily those nasty jerks haven't been back since LOL!
    Besides, having a buzz cut is really fun! I've done it several times since then, including earlier in the same year (2019) that I decided to start growing my hair again.
    I did that right before my 18th birthday so my hair has been short from 18 to 25, with only a brief time spent at collarbone length right around the time I met my now-wife, in October 2017. I cut it into a pixie again in December 2017.

It's so nice to have medium-long hair again. It's at that point where opinions really start to diverge on whether it's "long" or "medium length"! (Mostly IRL, most people here consider "long" to be BSL+, or not even until waist!)
    Since this is the longest my hair has been since it was APL+ in 2014, and before then the longest was between waist and hip all the way back in 2006 (and I was a tiny 10 year old!) it really does feel quite long to me at this point.

I'm so excited to be growing with you all! It's been SUCH a long time since I could step foot in this thread as an official member of it. This is so cool!!! I really truly am not a "super shortie" anymore
    Just trying to get by

Purple Enthusiast SleepyTangles's Avatar
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Death-Within-Me View Post
    Here is September's check in!

After with Bat, it looks thicker and healthy! Very pretty!

Quote Originally Posted by 0xalis View Post

(I mean frankly since I got to collarbone+ that's been the case, but this is a whole milestone past that, so it feels extra official!!)

The last time I had APL hair I was a senior in high school! I was active here back then too. That was back in 2014, 7 whole years ago... wow, where does the time go!?
    But I ended up losing a battle with lice, we tried everything to no avail, so I shaved it all off. Luckily those nasty jerks haven't been back since LOL!
    Besides, having a buzz cut is really fun! I've done it several times since then, including earlier in the same year (2019) that I decided to start growing my hair again.
    I did that right before my 18th birthday so my hair has been short from 18 to 25, with only a brief time spent at collarbone length right around the time I met my now-wife, in October 2017. I cut it into a pixie again in December 2017.

It's so nice to have medium-long hair again. It's at that point where opinions really start to diverge on whether it's "long" or "medium length"! (Mostly IRL, most people here consider "long" to be BSL+, or not even until waist!)
    Since this is the longest my hair has been since it was APL+ in 2014, and before then the longest was between waist and hip all the way back in 2006 (and I was a tiny 10 year old!) it really does feel quite long to me at this point.

I'm so excited to be growing with you all! It's been SUCH a long time since I could step foot in this thread as an official member of it. This is so cool!!! I really truly am not a "super shortie" anymore
    Congrats!!! Your hair is so pretty 0xie!
    I remember how happy I was the first time I reached APL! I was 22 and never had long hair before. Enjoy it!
    Pixie! - Ear - Chin-length floofball - B(L)ob - Shoulder - APL...

Length
    2/waist/???
    Type
    2b/2c/C/ii

Quote Originally Posted by 0xalis View Post

Congrats! You have beautiful hair. I think we're at about the same length, and this is the longest hair in my adult life too. Yay for finally not being a "super shortie!"

Length
    Bald/Pixie/Term

Here's me going backwards, I will live though you all

Length
    SL/BSL/Waist
    Type
    2b/M/ii

Congratulations on APL, Oxalis
    Your hair grows so fast! Looks great too
    Den som väntar på något gott väntar aldrig för länge.

Lady Sheala the Conjurer of the Empress Tree in the Order of Long Haired Knights