Page 1500 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 500100014001450149014981499150015011502151015501600 ... LastLast
Results 14,991 to 15,000 of 16318

Thread: Shoulder | Armpit

Length
    Bald/Pixie/Term

Default Re: Calling all who are growing shoulder to APL!

Quote Originally Posted by InTheCity View Post
    Hi, friends! I know I have some posts on this thread hundreds of pages ago but here I am again, trying to get long hair.

Lots of hormonal changes that I'm finally done with and a way-too-short cut in October led me back. I've been hanging out in Chin to Shoulder with a few other recent graduates, with special thanks for turning me onto henna a few weeks ago. My hair is brushing shoulder and thicker than at any point in my adult life (yay!) so my dream is to maintain a thick hemline and get to APL or BSL.

Looking forward to growing with you

yes! more graduates happy growing with us
    Shoulder+ by my 40th (May 2025)
    Buzz>>>Pixie>>>Chin>>>Shoulder
    Growing to Bleached Terminal

Length
    Buzz/WL/HL?
    Type
    2b/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by 0xalis View Post
    Have you tried doing a "twist up and clip" with a claw clip? Make a low ponytail but then twist it around like you're getting ready to make a simple bun, and bring the tail up, then clip it vertically to the back of your head. Hope that description makes enough sense, I could try to make a quick tutorial if needed. It's so easy and it's really cute! Then you can invest in fun claw clips while you wait to be able to use other hair toys
    Ooooh that does make sense! I'll go ahead and steal my sister's claw clip to try it out, thank you for the advice!

Length
    10/23+/fun

Quote Originally Posted by Death-Within-Me View Post
    I suggest you connect/contact Trav White. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6H...IAmnwoi77hnNIw

I did reach out to him a few times for pointers. He has a whole group dedicated for men's hair and beard growth. Did you have your blood work checked?
    You might be lacking in iron or Vitamin D. Just my few cents.
    will do and will look at the other suggestions as well. I know a lot of things can happen when you get older, and especially if you don't take care of your hair or body as well. I've been doing pretty well (I think) with the hair care, but probably not about health until recently, and I'm sure it takes a while to react Younger me genetics got it down to a couple inches above waist (when pulling curls/waves out), so I used to be able to....just hoping I can get past APL at least.

Ha ha, no other place on earth would I publicly admit I ordered a silk sleep cap to try to minimize the bit of tangly ends I wake up with.

O.R.

ETA, I did have a younger (than me at least) female say she liked my hair (was mostly back in a pony)... but, she was one of us with at least hip length hair and I already had complimented her on it (and then did my 'but I hate it since you can get it all in a ponytail line' yes---I'm shameless).
    Last edited by oldrocker; April 13th, 2021 at 04:15 PM. Reason: an addition
    Profile pic from a couple years ago(ahem)...

Length
    1 In/20 in/34 in
    Type
    2b/M/ii/iii

It felt like it took forever to get to shoulder but I'm finally here! I had gotten a pixie cut on my birthday in 2020 and realized I regretted it and have been growing it out since.
    Now, I'm trying to take proper care of it so hopefully it'll do better

Length
    1 In/20 in/34 in
    Type
    2b/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by PixieWaist View Post
    It felt like it took forever to get to shoulder but I'm finally here! I had gotten a pixie cut on my birthday in 2020 and realized I regretted it and have been growing it out since.
    Now, I'm trying to take proper care of it so hopefully it'll do better
    I had realized that I had "graduated" to shoulder the beginning of this month when I did a length check and was over the moon!

Length
    Buzz/WL/HL?
    Type
    2b/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by PixieWaist View Post
    I had realized that I had "graduated" to shoulder the beginning of this month when I did a length check and was over the moon!
    Congratulations!

some out of the way corner of the universe
    Type
    1c/M/ii

Welcome all newcomers!
    CL//SL//APL//MBL//WL

Length
    Bald/Pixie/Term

I'm currently deciding if I'm going to keep maintaining my shaved sides and bangs or grow them out, I do know I'm growing out mullet layers though,I didn't regret it and I'm glad I tried it out (helped get rid of some damage), but it's time for it to go.
    I'll just see how I feel I guess as the sides and bangs grow
    Shoulder+ by my 40th (May 2025)
    Buzz>>>Pixie>>>Chin>>>Shoulder
    Growing to Bleached Terminal

The journey continues Eastbound&Down's Avatar
    Length
    Chin/WL/Hip+
    Type
    2c/F/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Bat View Post
    I'm currently deciding if I'm going to keep maintaining my shaved sides and bangs or grow them out, I do know I'm growing out mullet layers though,I didn't regret it and I'm glad I tried it out (helped get rid of some damage), but it's time for it to go.
    I'll just see how I feel I guess as the sides and bangs grow
    For you, I think you should pick one to keep. I would say keep the bangs so that you have something to play with while everything else has time to grow.

Length
    Bald/Pixie/Term

Quote Originally Posted by Eastbound&Down View Post
    For you, I think you should pick one to keep. I would say keep the bangs so that you have something to play with while everything else has time to grow.
    Not a bad idea my bangs have been over processed so would need to be maintained a while anyway! I can always cut the sides back in if I wish