Page 531 of 836 FirstFirst ... 31431481521529530531532533541581631 ... LastLast
Results 5,301 to 5,310 of 8353

Thread: What are you doing to/for your hair right now?

Length
    APL/WL/HL
    Type
    1a/1b/F/M/ii

Default Re: What are you doing to/for your hair right now?

Quote Originally Posted by Jane99 View Post
    I used a Shea Moisture mask today too... the rehydration coconut oil one. My hair is happy I did
    Oooo haven't tried that one, I bet it's nice
    This is my 2nd time using the manuka & marfura mask. My hair loves it, great slip, extra moisturizing & the scent is divine

Length
    Bald/Buzz/TBL

Just squirting a little of Waterman's hair growth serum on my scalp and massaging it in for a minute, it seems to be working, 2 months ago I was barely chin, now I'm creeping back to bottom of neck

Length
    ChinL/WL/TERM
    Type
    2a/M/ii/iii

I've just shampooed and conditioned my hair using Alberto VO5 Extra Body Volumizing Shampoo, Stabilizer Plus, and Clairol ColorSeal Gloss Conditioner. As my leave-ins I sprayed Mane N Tail Detangling Spray and Gentle Treatment Setting Lotion. I also did a wet roller-set, and now I'm sitting here letting my hair air dry with the rollers in it up to 4 or 5 hours. Thenm, for at bedtime I'm planning on sleeping with the rollers in my hair. I will take them down tomorrow morning.

Length
    APL/40/48
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

Coconut oil before a wash later this evening.

Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

Orientana Amla Oil & bhringraj for scalp. I applied a protein bar to wet hair - Naturologia. Finally, I rinsed and washed the scalp with Eubiona shampoo.
    Last edited by Carrie's hair; January 27th, 2021 at 02:07 PM.
    WL - HL - TBL - CL - FTL

Length
    Bald/Buzz/TBL

I Color corrected it, it looks black but it's just a really dark brown, it should fade, I washed it afterwards and did some extra conditioning

Length
    ChinL/WL/TERM
    Type
    2a/M/ii/iii

I've just shampooed and conditioned my hair using my mixture of different shampoos and I applied the Stabilizer Plus Pre-Conditioning Treatment, and then I conditioned using my mixture of different kind of conditioners. As my leave-ins I sprayed Mane N Tail Detangling Spray and Gentle Treatment Setting Lotion. Now, I'm sitting here letting it air dry up to 4 or 5 hours, and then I'm going to apply Luster's Pink Oil Moisturizing Lotion. Then, I'm going to blow dry for only 5 minutes.

Length
    ChinL/WL/TERM
    Type
    2a/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Bat View Post
    I Color corrected it, it looks black but it's just a really dark brown, it should fade, I washed it afterwards and did some extra conditioning
    Cool! I've dyed my hair dark brown many times, and it looked like it came out black. It was a very dark brown. Which is very close to my natural hair color anyway. I've always liked being a brunette but I also love either being a redhead or a blonde as well. Which brand of dye did you use? I bet after all of that processing you did do some extra conditioning afterwards.

Length
    APL/WL/HL
    Type
    1a/1b/F/M/ii

Will do the inversion method, detangle, hot oil treatment with a mixture of castor, olive & sweet almond oil, a few drops of peppermint, and 2 tbs of brown sugar to exfoliate my scalp at the same time. Leaving that up for the next 4 hours then will shampoo and condition, apply my 2 in 1 leave in & detangler, a few drops of argan oil, let it air dry completely, detangle, and up into a top knot
    Last edited by JasminxCat; January 22nd, 2021 at 06:50 PM.

Length
    Bald/Buzz/TBL

Quote Originally Posted by Dark40 View Post
    Cool! I've dyed my hair dark brown many times, and it looked like it came out black. It was a very dark brown. Which is very close to my natural hair color anyway. I've always liked being a brunette but I also love either being a redhead or a blonde as well. Which brand of dye did you use? I bet after all of that processing you did do some extra conditioning afterwards.
    I don't have any set dye I use to be honest. Just as long as it's super black.

The brown I used Is just a basic salon tube brown. It's supposed to be close to my natrual but it's not, I'm wondering if I'm not a level 5 after all, we will see in time as it grows out