Thread: Hip | Tailbone

Length
    ChinL/WL/TERM
    Type
    2a/M/ii/iii

Default Re: Hip to TBL

Quote Originally Posted by Ylva View Post
    And here is the length shot.

My hair doesn't look any longer than in the previous one because, on that one, it was blowdried straight, and on this one, my natural texture is manifesting. But I guess that must mean that it is a bit longer now. At least for once I wore appropriately coloured clothes to have some contrast against my hair.

It's been pretty much exactly one month since my shed (TE) started. I'm glad my ends don't look too thinned out yet at least. But there's no telling how long this will go on for; I'm hoping not too many months, though.
    Your hair looks gorgeous as usual! I don't think your ends look to thinned out even from the TE(shedding). I also don't think that the shedding will go on too long either.

Length
    Hip/Hip+/Metal
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii/iii

Thank you Groovy Granny and Dark40 for your kind words and solace.
    Ósnjallr maðr hyggsk munu ey lifa, ef hann við víg varask;
    en elli gefr hánum engi frið, þótt hánum geirar gefi.

Instagram | Last.fm | Folk band | Acoustic metal duo | My links

Length
    ChinL/WL/TERM
    Type
    2a/M/ii/iii

You're welcome Yiva.

Posted Sept 29

Quote Originally Posted by Groovy Granny View Post
    VI cut back from TBL to Hip and will NOT be growing to Classic

< avatar pic

It is just too much to manage with my arthritis, and my hair feels/behaves better @ Hip.

So HERE I will stay growing beyond Hip a bit and just brushing TBL before I do my quarterly hemline maintenance trims
    :
    Today I ALMOST cut back from hip to waist/MBL....ALMOST....but I did NOT...and will not.

It looks/feels good and I still have a lot of styling options; to go shorter means MORE WORK...curling and refreshing and searching for styles when some fail for lack of length.

My landmarks do mot equate to the normal length at that landmark because of my short and shrinking spine.
    DO NOT FORGET THAT GG ~ it took a lot to get where you are

It is funny (not really) that when I mentioned it to my DH, he asked who I would have cut it

I didn't push for his meaning behind the comment, but explained *I* would do it...IF I did .....and later when I said I was NOT cutting ....and he said NOTHING

Not that he has been very vocal this whole time....when I first thought about growing he was concerned about the length.
    Then when I grew long I finally got a few compliments; only one was sought after by me.

It does feel/look the best between Hip and TBL ......and there I shall stay.... until/unless my hand is forced to cut it....for some SERIOUS reason

No clue as to why I considered cutting, except I saw another LHC peep did and it got me to thinking....hair toy guilt...old age?

I am alone in my long hair journey, aside from all you dear friends here at LHC that I am super grateful for because in my world, no one really gives a about my hair

And if by chance you don't like it too bad....I DO....and I am old enough to NOT care what YOU think

See avatar...
    This was after being diffused; the air is drier so I am amazed I got that much wurliness!
    My darker/medium tawny underlayer is almost gone so it is getting curlier as my silver takes over.
    Last edited by Groovy Granny; December 14th, 2019 at 12:05 AM.

Length
    BSL/floor/floor
    Type
    2b/2c/M/C/iii

I might as well put this pic here too ...seeing the upload function is working again, and I never posted a post cut pic 2 weeks ago.

This was after being diffused; the air is drier so I am amazed I got that much wurliness!
    My darker/medium tawny underlayer is almost gone so it is getting curlier as my silver takes over.
    Hi, GG - I haven't seen the back of your head for a while (mostly because I haven't been around ). It's just as heavenly as I remember. Love those wurls.

...My vanity’s a mess... desisparkles's Avatar
    Length
    20/45 CL/Thigh
    Type
    2b/2c/F/ii

I might as well put this pic here too ...seeing the upload function is working again, and I never posted a post cut pic 2 weeks ago.

so so Beautiful, Groovy and sooo much shine!
    Super fine and delicate
    Dye & heat free circa 2017
    Senna has turned my silvers to gold - give me all the metals

Quote Originally Posted by lapis_lazuli View Post
    Hi, GG - I haven't seen the back of your head for a while (mostly because I haven't been around ). It's just as heavenly as I remember. Love those wurls.
    Hi good to see you again!!

Quote Originally Posted by desisparkles View Post
    so so Beautiful, Groovy and sooo much shine!
    Thank you both (((Hugs)))

Length
    ChinL/WL/TERM
    Type
    2a/M/ii/iii

That is sooooo pretty!!! The silvery parts are so beautiful!!! That is also a nice length for you as well!!

Length
    Hip/Hip+/Metal
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Dark40 View Post
    That is sooooo pretty!!! The silvery parts are so beautiful!!! That is also a nice length for you as well!!
    I agree! The silver parts and the half-up give me some elven associations.
    Ósnjallr maðr hyggsk munu ey lifa, ef hann við víg varask;
    en elli gefr hánum engi frið, þótt hánum geirar gefi.

Instagram | Last.fm | Folk band | Acoustic metal duo | My links