Page 1115 of 1304 FirstFirst ... 11561510151065110511131114111511161117112511651215 ... LastLast
Results 11,141 to 11,150 of 13034

Thread: Armpit | Midback

Length
    SL/TBL/?
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii

Default Re: from APL to BSL come grow with me!

Welcome, OhSuzi, and congrats for reaching the longest personal length!

Length
    Neck/BSL/Waist
    Type
    1b/F/i

Because the ends of my hair are pretty thin I'm not sure whether I've reached BSL or not sometimes. Also what bra I wear makes a difference as well. I think I'm a few cms away but am yet to properly check. I'll definitely hit BSL by the end of the year, especially since I haven't trimmed nor plan to trim for the entirety of 2019.

Length
    SL/TBL/?
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Ilyem View Post
    Because the ends of my hair are pretty thin I'm not sure whether I've reached BSL or not sometimes. Also what bra I wear makes a difference as well. I think I'm a few cms away but am yet to properly check. I'll definitely hit BSL by the end of the year, especially since I haven't trimmed nor plan to trim for the entirety of 2019.
    You're really close to BSL then

I don't have a very good idea about where I'm at right now but I suspect my previous calculations should be my best guess and I'll reach bra strap in the beginning of next year. I'm not entirely sure about my current plan yet but I think I'm going to call it BSL when my ends reach the strap BUT won't graduate this thread until I have reached under boob area (where ends are at the same level with the underside of bra strap).

I'm having trouble uploading images to my album. I keep getting a generic error message, and re-sizing the images doesn't help. There's an error even if I try uploading a file that I've previously uploaded, doesn't make sense. Does this happen to anyone else?

Also not sure if I belong in this thread since I don't wear a bra I'm not sure where BSL would hypothetically be on me, but waist is quite far away so...

I went for a trim today, and ended up having more cut off than I had intended to. At least the ends look okay now. Below is before (left), after (middle, right). The picture quality is a bit bad, but maybe you can still tell that the ends were a bit worn before. A bit sad I lost so much length though.

Last edited by erebus; October 11th, 2019 at 01:58 PM.

Length
    Hip/Hip+/Metal
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii/iii

erebus, many of us - all, actually, I think - are getting that same error message. It's not in your end. Just have to wait with uploads.
    Ósnjallr maðr hyggsk munu ey lifa, ef hann við víg varask;
    en elli gefr hánum engi frið, þótt hánum geirar gefi.

Instagram | Last.fm | Folk band | Acoustic metal duo | My links

Quote Originally Posted by erebus View Post
    I'm having trouble uploading images to my album. I keep getting a generic error message, and re-sizing the images doesn't help. There's an error even if I try uploading a file that I've previously uploaded, doesn't make sense. Does this happen to anyone else?

Also not sure if I belong in this thread since I don't wear a bra I'm not sure where BSL would hypothetically be on me, but waist is quite far away so...

I went for a trim today, and ended up having more cut off than I had intended to. At least the ends look okay now. Below is before (left), after (middle, right). The picture quality is a bit bad, but maybe you can still tell that the ends were a bit worn before. A bit sad I lost so much length though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ylva View Post
    erebus, many of us - all, actually, I think - are getting that same error message. It's not in your end. Just have to wait with uploads.
    There IS a forum glitch re: pic uploads to the albums and the mods are looking into it; INFO & UDATES HERE

Sorry you lost more than expected (as usual )but nice trim,and very pretty hair erebus
    Last edited by Groovy Granny; October 11th, 2019 at 08:46 PM.

Length
    SL/WL/TBL
    Type
    1c/2a/M/C/ii

erebus I'm sorry you lost more length than you wanted but your hemline looks fantastic Based on the middle pic I don't think you're quite BSL yet. I measure BSL by the bottom line of a bra strap, so if I guesstimate where that would be on you I think you still have a few inches to go.

Length
    SL/TBL/?
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii

Sucks to hear about your trim, erebus But your hair is super lovely and it seems you are pretty close to BSL!

Length
    15/31/44
    Type
    1c/2a/F/iii

I totally understand the feeling of having too much cut off erebus, nevertheless your hair does look very pretty and after the trim it looks very fresh! I don't think you are tooo far off from BSL
    16.APL.BSL.WL.Hip.33.34.35.36.37.
    BCL.39.TB.41.42.43.CL.45.46....55.Knee

Type
    2a/M/C/ii/iii

Well, I'm back after a year. I had just hit waist this past February (see first photo below.) I had my routine down, my hair just seemed to be thriving (NOT perfect but thriving! ) Then, cut to a major hair disaster this June. I had a bad (professional) dye job, which had to be fixed by another professional with a color correction (6 hour process). My hair was fried. I had one trim in June, and a second trim in August because the damage was just...awful.

Before (sometime in February 2019):

Between June and October, I've had 3 trims and a major boost of appreciation for my hair (it has withstood SO much.) I just got my 3rd trim this past weekend and couldn't be happier with my fresh ends; even after 2 trims they looked frayed, now they look so much better. I think this stylist is a keeper (third time's a charm, seriously...) See photo below. So, I'm back at here again, except last time I was in this forum I was APL. I am currently just above BSL. It feels just as short as APL did, I think because of my layers. Cheers to all of us!!

After (October...a few days ago)