Page 1388 of 1633 FirstFirst ... 38888812881338137813861387138813891390139814381488 ... LastLast
Results 13,871 to 13,880 of 16321

Thread: Shoulder | Armpit

Default Re: Calling all who are growing shoulder to APL!

https://i.imgur.com/Qxhlyoc_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=me dium]Last 3 months growth. I know it’s an unstriped shirt. I promise September will be striped. I don’t think my length increase was massive but I think the layers grew quite a bit. What do you think, do I call apl?https://i.imgur.com/Qxhlyoc_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=me dium
    Last edited by Nevb1973; August 12th, 2019 at 05:32 PM. Reason: Photo

Length
    12/15/30
    Type
    2a/2b/F/i/ii

Hey all I'm back again from lurking these many years lol.

I've been yo-yoing from a pixie cut to APL and back again for the past 10 years or so, and right now I just hit shoulder length again! As a youth/early teen I had TBL hair until I started donating it, and my goal is to eventually get it back there if I can get through the growing pains of SL-APL-BSL I actually was a bit past shoulder length a couple days ago, but decided to trim about an inch of split and uneven ends off to help with the ugly rat-tail phase of growing out a pixie. No more mullet, yay! I'm really getting motivated again by reading all of your posts and successes and can't wait to start coaxing my hair back into a longer length again!

Length
    15/31/44
    Type
    1c/2a/F/iii

Welcome new growers! Congrats on shoulder length! That's an accomplishment! Yay happy growing!

Quote Originally Posted by Nevb1973 View Post
    https://i.imgur.com/Qxhlyoc_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=me dium]Last 3 months growth. I know it’s an unstriped shirt. I promise September will be striped. I don’t think my length increase was massive but I think the layers grew quite a bit. What do you think, do I call apl?https://i.imgur.com/Qxhlyoc_d.jpg?ma...idelity=medium
    Nice growth! I see your tips are juuust brushing APL, you could call it but it really depends on when you want to call it exactly!

When I measured my hair today I saw that I'm about 0,2 inch from official APL! Not sure if I'll wait after that as I'm really wanting to do a small trim soon as well. We'll see, but so excited that I'm finally getting close!
    16.APL.BSL.WL.Hip.33.34.35.36.37.
    BCL.39.TB.41.42.43.CL.45.46....55.Knee

Length
    pixie/MBL/???
    Type
    1c/M/iii

Haven't posted in a while but I'm still here and still growing. My hair is almost down to collarbone length so I'm making progress Hopefully I'll reach APL somewhere around the end of the year.

Congrats to everyone who has already graduated from this thread!

Maybe I’ll see what September looks like. It’s taking soooo long ugh!

Length
    SL/WL/TBL
    Type
    1c/2a/M/C/ii

I'm soooo close to APL . Technically the back of my hair is way past APL but the front is just barely there. One side on the front is slightly longer than the other but I'm really hoping both will be full APL by the end of the month

Length
    15/31/44
    Type
    1c/2a/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Nox_Inber View Post
    I'm soooo close to APL . Technically the back of my hair is way past APL but the front is just barely there. One side on the front is slightly longer than the other but I'm really hoping both will be full APL by the end of the month
    Nice! Me too! I think we might graduate together sort of! I just measured and I'm at my official APL measurement! Did not have time to take a photo but I'll try to do it as soon as possible before I officially call it. I might wait until the end of the month and then move on to the next thread!

Length
    15/31/44
    Type
    1c/2a/F/iii

So here's a visual, my ends, especially on the right side, are juuust touching APL, sorry if the photos are big no time to make them smaller..
    The second photo is cut off at APL for reference. I'm not sure to call it yet even though I really want to haha

Length
    15/31/44
    Type
    1c/2a/F/iii

Well.. you know what.. I feel like I've been here for ages and don't want to wait any longer so I'll just call it even if I juuuust made it. Yes finally!!! APL to BSL here I come!

Happy growing to everyone! You'll get there!

Quote Originally Posted by Waveurly View Post
    Well.. you know what.. I feel like I've been here for ages and don't want to wait any longer so I'll just call it even if I juuuust made it. Yes finally!!! APL to BSL here I come!

Happy growing to everyone! You'll get there!
    Hey congratulations I think you’re right to call it! Your hair looks lovely, as ever. Enjoy the next stage