Thread: Three beautiful GVW forks for sale!

Length
    CBL/31/Hip
    Type
    2a/M/C/iii

Default Three beautiful GVW forks for sale!

These are my favorite, most comfortable forks, so I'm sad to have to admit that my hair is swallowing them and I've finally outgrown them. The ups and the downs of growing! All prices include shipping within the US. If you are interested in just one fork and live outside the US, please PM me and I'll get an estimate on the shipping cost. Payment via PayPal, goods & services.

1. GVW 4 prong Turquoise dymondwood fork - 5 7/8" total length, 5" FPL - SOLD
    2. GVW 4 prong Indigo dymondwood fork - 6 1/8" total length, 5" FPL - SOLD
    3. GVW 4 prong Tropical Purplewood dymondwood fork - 6" total length, 5" FPL - SOLD

If you want to purchase all 3, it will be $90 with free shipping (including international).

I LOVE the way that Dymondwood pops in sunlight/yellow light. But it does vary, so I also wanted to include a photo in bluer light:

The purple fork is particularly stealthy indoors. It is also noticeably larger and slightly wider than the other two forks, even though the FPL is very close.

Last edited by -Fern; September 24th, 2016 at 11:35 AM.
    Onwards.

26-BSL-28-29-WL-31-32-HL

Length
    24/32.25/Dunno
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

Default Re: Three beautiful GVW forks for sale!

PM just sent
    DweamGoiL

1c - 2a / f - m / ii | current length = 32.25 inches - working for a thick blunt hemline