Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: TRADE ONLY! Are you ready? (I don't think you are) ISO: Black Rhinos

Length
    23/48.5/55+
    Type
    1c/F/ii/iii

Default Re: TRADE ONLY! Are you ready? (I don't think you are) ISO: Black Rhinos

So, i have learned one thing from this...lol. Don't post items still available on a public bord as an ISO if you really really want it for youself...lol. since this thread went public (l know non-members have full viewing access here) 4 of the items out of 6 that were still for sale have been purchased. Lesson learned..*doh!*
    Lady Calaelen of Eden's Nook Designer of Fetching Forks in the Order of the Long Haired Knights!

Length
    ??/27/36+
    Type
    2a/F/ii

Default Re: TRADE ONLY! Are you ready? (I don't think you are) ISO: Black Rhinos

I wonder if she's like, 'what the heck?'

Length
    23/48.5/55+
    Type
    1c/F/ii/iii

Who, ElrondsEmporium owner or Werksattassel?
    Lady Calaelen of Eden's Nook Designer of Fetching Forks in the Order of the Long Haired Knights!

Length
    ??/27/36+
    Type
    2a/F/ii

Either one if they're both getting an influx of hit and or sales

has notorious buns Wildcat Diva's Avatar
    some kind of hunting lodge for rich weirdos
    Length
    16/35/real
    Type
    2c/F/M/ii

Maybe people bought them to surprise you with a trade Calaelen. (Wasn't me or anyone I know, just a theory).

Length
    23/48.5/55+
    Type
    1c/F/ii/iii

I had considered this, and also gift swap is underway, but the two antique combs, the tort hinged and the add a brooch that were both Victorian, l fear them lost to me forever, and it isn't like l can just hold off and order a custom at a later date. It's a matter of any comb collector couldn't pass up the tort, and l get it. There was a time l would have bought that one instantly no matter who i knew wanted it. Also. it could just be coincidence that two combs that had been posted for months sold back to back within a day of this thread. Right?

A lot gets lost in text, so let me just clear up that i am not angry, or cursing the buyer...lol. l just feel a bit of a "duh" aimed at myself there.

Length
    23/48.5/55+
    Type
    1c/F/ii/iii

I wish there was a way of knowing if everyone who might have one of these items had seen this post...

The ones that aren't among my favourite things are going to be going up for sale tomorrow...I already have a first asker for both specialty topper iduns that are posted and for the lavender Prima.

The Bookaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Residence, The Lady of the House Speaking!
    Length
    30"/38.5"/48"
    Type
    3a/3b/M/C/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Calaelen View Post
    So, i have learned one thing from this...lol. Don't post items still available on a public bord as an ISO if you really really want it for youself...lol. since this thread went public (l know non-members have full viewing access here) 4 of the items out of 6 that were still for sale have been purchased. Lesson learned..*doh!*
    Oh man....that's so devious!!! Sorry this happened to you!
    Lady Tailtiu of the Emerald Moors in the Order of the Long Haired Knights // GaelStorm - My Photo Album

Length
    23/48.5/55+
    Type
    1c/F/ii/iii

Bump. Thought I would make this viewable in case anyone missed it. Also, I caught tusk fever bad, so I am open to looking at any of them that don't have eyes as trades for things seen here.
    Last edited by Calaelen; July 26th, 2015 at 01:15 PM.