Thread: UK serum recs, please?

Length
    Pixie/Waist/TBL
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii

Default UK serum recs, please?

I had my hair cut on Friday. Just before I left, the stylist ran a small amount of Moroccanoil serum - the normal one - through my hair, and I actually really liked it. It gave lots of slip, really helped with my usual tangling issues, and made my ends feel so soft; much more than oiling (with nut/seed oils) ever has, and even more than mineral oil. It also didn't make my hair feel plasticky, limp or coated, as silicone products have tended to in the past, even though Moroccanoil is absolutely full of 'cones. And it didn't make my hair need washing any sooner than normal.

But I can't justify £30 a bottle! From what I've read online, the ingredients actually aren't that special - just lots of silicones and a tiny smidge of argan oil - so I was wondering, are there any similar products that you've used and can recommend, please?

Thank you!
    Last edited by Freija; December 17th, 2014 at 11:44 AM.

Length
    Pixie/Waist/TBL
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii

Default Re: UK serum recs, please?

Okay, wow, I think I've found what I'm looking for - it looks like it has exactly the same ingredients in the same proportions (except for the preservatives) for 1/6th of the price...

http://www.superdrug.com/OGX-Morocca...7#.VJHLEHvxs8I

http://www.mywomenstuff.com/2010/11/...p-to-its-hype/ (random Google image result for the Moroccanoil ingredients list - there's a photograph of the ingredients towards the bottom of the blog post)

I'm going to have to get some tomorrow. I really hope it is the same!