Thread: Think this is where I should post this... Calling all LHCers who use Vo5!

Length
    APL/APL/TBL!
    Type
    2a/M/iii

Cool Think this is where I should post this... Calling all LHCers who use Vo5!

So I stumbled upon this product today: Free Me Freesia Moisturizing Conditioner.
    I use their Shea Cashmere moisturizing conditioner atm, and found out that that particular type of Vo5 has aloe vera gel in it, so I was wondering if you guys use multiple types of Vo5, and which one would be best for my hair.
    Just leave me your input please! Thanks much

Type
    2a/F/i

Default Re: Think this is where I should post this... Calling all LHCers who use Vo5!

I like the coconut one just because it smells nice. I've used almost all the other ones, but I almost always go back to the coconut one just because I like the way it smells.

BSL: Made it!Off to Waist!

Length
    Buzz/BSL/Knee
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

Default Re: Think this is where I should post this... Calling all LHCers who use Vo5!

I really like the Shea Cashmere one as well.

Shaved • Chin • SL • APL • BSL • WL • HL • BCL • TBL • Classic

Length
    Pixie/Hip/Cl+
    Type
    2c/M/ii

I have the Kiwi Lime Squeeze and Strawberries and Cream conditioners. I stopped using the Kiwi Lime because it made my hair feel "squeaky" (almost like it was too clean or something) so I switched to Strawberries and Cream and I think my hair likes it better. Which is good because it smells so good! I like this stuff because it smells good and is really cheap ($1 or less. Can't argue with that price).
    Pixie...Chin...Shoulder...Collarbone...APL...BSL...Waist...Hip...Tailbone...Classic

Length
    APL/APL/TBL!
    Type
    2a/M/iii

Hmm, my local store has no coconut Vo5s. Maybe I'll buy the Strawberries and Cream one though? Shea Cashmere is really nice, but for the price of $1, why not experiment? LOLz.