Thread: Back again

Length
    pixie/BSL/WL
    Type
    2c/3a/F/M/ii/iii

Default Back again

Hi, just thought I'd drop in to introduce myself. I joined the boards last year but didn't post too much, and then sort of left because I was discouraged. I had dyed my hair for years, first with chemical dyes and then with henna, and I was finally sick of it all. I hate having roots, and the hair colors I had never looked right on me! Besides that one time I had it bright purple. That was kinda fun for a while. Anyway, this year on the first day of spring I had grown my hair out enough to get a pixie cut so that only my virgin hair remained. I've been growing it ever since, with the exception of once during the summer when I had my grandmother cut about an inch off of the back because I was kind of getting a psuedo-mullet and it horrified me.

Currently I'm pretty much back to the length I was at when I joined the LHC, but now my hair is all my natural color. I'm much happier with it (hooray, no more roots!), and looking forward to when it's much longer. I'm joining the old no trimming club again, at least until the vernal equinox next year. Then I'll trim off any scraggly stuff if necessary.

BSL is my first big goal, and I think waist length is my ultimate goal (but I'll see about that when I get there! ).

Anyway, a big hello to everyone, and I'm excited to start reading the boards again!

Length
    30/30/32+
    Type
    2c/M/ii

Default Re: Back again

Welcome back, Teawitch!

Don't Stall On Me Now!
    Length
    Pixie/Hip/Clssc
    Type
    2a/M/ii

Default Re: Back again